Whats The Last Game You Bought?

achilleasgr

Prime Account
Reaction score
Its been some time and I'm not sure... Must have been red dead redemption.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Did anyone buy Age of Empires 3 recently? Anyone willing to share?

alduhoo

Reaction score
AoE 3 i played a long time ago... still age 2 age of kings is the best

clober_galindo97

Reaction score
It's been a while since i bought a game.

I think my last game i bought has to be The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, like a year ago.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Crysis 2 for the PC

Last edited:

Jennacide

Reaction score
You know what, I think what I posted above was the last game I actually bought... I'm still unsure but I can tell you what I'm mos def going to buy come November...

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3! Behold it's awesomeness!!! >>

[video]http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/videos/reveal[/video]

PS: I hope you're ready for this... MAKAROV IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the by... that video contains real in-game footage... I think I'm going to be drooling for months LOL

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I hope it's as good as MW2. Black Ops was a bit of a disappointment, and from what I can tell, although Infinity Ward might be producing the single player, it's not the full IW since the issues with Activision.

Who knows - all I know is, the only great CoD games so far were made by Infinity Ward.

Great:
- CoD
- CoD 2
- CoD 4 MW
- CoD MW2

Less great:
- CoD3
- CoD World at War
- CoD Black Ops

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
You know what, I think what I posted above was the last game I actually bought... I'm still unsure but I can tell you what I'm mos def going to buy come November...

CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 3! Behold it's awesomeness!!! >>

[video]http://www.callofduty.com/mw3/videos/reveal[/video]

PS: I hope you're ready for this... MAKAROV IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by the by... that video contains real in-game footage... I think I'm going to be drooling for months LOL

I hope the PC version of the game doesn't turn out to be another Xbox 360 port with PunkBuster garbage. These are getting ridiculous honestly and games looking like Xbox 360 on my two 30" monitors looks icky! Plus, PunkBuster is a pile of crap. The storyline to the game is sounding appealing, however.

Last edited:

Jennacide

Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree, Black Ops was a disappointment... It really felt like it was totally unfinished... left me going... that's it? I dunno... but this MW3 looks amazing and I'm certain that anything with Makarov in it has to be amazing... Plus I really wanna know if Soap lives... O.O Not to mention, there should be way more missions with Nikoli (sp?) in them... he's an awesome character! And of course we can't possibly have a real version of MW w/o Capt. Price ;P

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I totally agree, Black Ops was a disappointment... It really felt like it was totally unfinished... left me going... that's it? I dunno... but this MW3 looks amazing and I'm certain that anything with Makarov in it has to be amazing... Plus I really wanna know if Soap lives... O.O Not to mention, there should be way more missions with Nikoli (sp?) in them... he's an awesome character! And of course we can't possibly have a real version of MW w/o Capt. Price ;P

I thought it was part of the storyline that he died?

Jennacide

Reaction score
Oh hunnie, he's not dead, at least we were never given confirmation that he died... the game faded out as Price and Nik were dragging him back to the chopper... so... I'm hopeful he comes back with a vengeance!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Oh hunnie, he's not dead, at least we were never given confirmation that he died... the game faded out as Price and Nik were dragging him back to the chopper... so... I'm hopeful he comes back with a vengeance!

Oh I was thinking of the other mission where the head honcho guy betrays you and ... Ghost I think. You defend a house whilst downloading some stuff, run across a field shooting backwards towards a heli, then get knocked out, doused in fuel and faded to black. Oops!

Jennacide

Reaction score
Oh that was Roach who gets shot and watches Sheppard shoot an kill Ghost... Also my fav mission for mw2 Single Player

matthewcg199615

Reaction score
L.A. Noir,

was really good until the end. Shame your cant free-roam otherwise it would be the best game i've played to date!

rodpeterson48

Reaction score
just purchased duke nukem forever...
not too impressed so far, nice references to the original & 3D