Whats The Last Game You Bought?

eternalmoon

Reaction score
Heavy Rain was my last, for the playstation 3. And i have to say it was pretty amazing, the character realism and depth of emotion was stunning to see. I deffff recommend it.

SniperFox

Reaction score
^I'm thinking about getting that one eventually..there's a lot of games I want right now, lol.

Thanks to PSN+ again, I just got Critter Crunch, Syphon Filter, and Kahoots. I also snagged Fieldrunners from it as well.

I forgot how ugly some PSone games were ( Syphon Filter ), lol, but I still love it. Critter Crunch is a great game, too - love Biggs.

Kahoots and Fieldrunners are..enh. Then again, they're minis, so it's to be expected.

Oh, btw: Feel free to add me: FAoOHxSniperFox

wongers

Reaction score
Battlefiend 2: Bad Company 2 was the last game i bought.

although ive just moved in to a new place and my house-mate has an amazing library of 360 games, i need got wood from staring at it!!

SniperFox

Reaction score
Red Dead Redemption and Fight Night Round 4.

Soon to get Uncharted 2 and maybe Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game.

atlanis

Reaction score
Just bought Supreme Commander Gold a couple of days ago. That game is more than worthy of the money I spent on it. (which was only 6USD, but still!)

nicholasengen42

Reaction score
I just picked up Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty and I do have to say it is absolutely everthing I hoped it would be.

cardboardblog93

Reaction score
That would be Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2. All I can say is WOW!!!!! I can't wait for CoD: black Ops.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------
I just picked up Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty and I do have to say it is absolutely everthing I hoped it would be.

The only thing thats a kills the game for me is that they took away lan party mode. I believe you have to go through their battlenet.com site for network play. Probably charges an arm and a leg to.

Last edited:

SniperFox

Reaction score
That would be Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare 2. All I can say is WOW!!!!! I can't wait for CoD: black Ops.

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

The only thing thats a kills the game for me is that they took away lan party mode. I believe you have to go through their battlenet.com site for network play. Probably charges an arm and a leg to.

I'm almost certain battle.net is free o_O

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, I last bought Counter Strike: Source with garrys mod from steam.

ryanmk12313

Reaction score
Garrys mod is the best game ever its has endless things to do! :D

Last edited: