Whats The Last Game You Bought?

padodanle5122

Reaction score
Need For Speed 3. yes the 3!! (I've lost it, so my collection wasn't complete, fortunately it was only 5€)

tim4rd

Prime Account
Reaction score
Recently got Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock

Not got into many of the songs yet but it's just as fun as the rest of the series have been. Hand cramps are unbearable though.

nandifamily

Reaction score
I didnt buy them, coz they were freeware:
Asphalt 5 HD and Need For Speed Shift HD for Nokia

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Blood Omen ..long long time ago.
It was awesome and that awfully took all my time .I lost grades.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Might as well get in on this, if only to engage in a bit of friendly competition with Carl -- Tunnels of Doom for the TI 99/4A. I guess I'm not much of a gamer -- other than that, I've played Star Trek on a VAX and Zork. I'm not counting the many, many hours I spent pumping quarters into Q*bert while pumping approximately the same number of adult beverages into myself -- I just loved losing that game and hearing the little fella cuss.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
"Might as well get in on this, if only to engage in a bit of friendly competition with Carl"
ROFL
Never have been much of a gamer. But, seriously, some of my favorite games of all time were purchased for and used on some of my very first computers. Commodore VIC20, Commodore 64, and something, (can't remember the exact model), I got from Radio Shack many years ago with a monochrome monitor and 2 5 1/4 inch floppy drives.
As for "competition" I will concede that you win with the TI 99/4A.
:)

kevindiaz11

Reaction score
I think the last game i bought was GTA4, although the last game I received was Gran Turismo 5.

And I wonder, I used to have an atari. I think a few ppl here have had it too. But I used to have a Jaguar.. Has anyone had one of those?

padodanle5122

Reaction score
How to loose your money???:
Warcraft 3, because I lost my frst one, just for play one hour with a friend... :-(

joshuakrull64

Reaction score
I just bought NFS Hot Pursuit for my PS3, but I also bought a Calico Vision from my grandma for a high price of 20$.

vom53xd

Reaction score
I bought Pocket Chef on sale for my Iphone. It is a great addition with the game Cooking Mama. Pocket Chef is the first 3D cooking game.
Yes, the first. Plus I learn how to cook in real life because the recipes are real also.