Whats The Last Game You Bought?

carlosjduncan21

Reaction score
I just picked up Mass Effect 1 & 2 again.. felt like saving the entire universe again. And preordered Fight Night Champion

SniperFox

Reaction score
What's bulletstorm like?? I'm thinking about picking it up.

Remember the days of Duke Nukem and Quake? Like that - only more gore, and a boatload more cursing.

In short: Epic.

It lacks vs. Multiplayer - but it wouldn't really work anyway, so it's not a huge loss. Anarchy mode is pretty fun, when you get a good group of players who know what they're doing: Like many modes of this kind: It's all about teamwork. ( Think Hoard in Gears - Wave after Wave of enemies to just blast. )

The story is a little weak - but you don't play these games for story.

Echoes is fun too - and there's something strangely compelling about just trying to set a higher score than a friend of yours, or some random person on the leaderboard.

Overall, I'd say it's worth getting if you don't mind the lack of VS.

If you haven't, I'd recommend trying out the demo on Xbox Live, PSN or PC - depending on what you own. It's a single stage demo, of the Echoes mode - set in one of the later maps.

SniperFox

Reaction score
Finally managed to pick up Assassin's Creed II. Been wanting that game FOREVER, and my GameStop never friggin had it - at least not used, and new was just too expensive for me at the time.

Got a paying design job last night, finished and got paid, and picked it up right after, lol. Bought from Newegg.

wongers

Reaction score
erm, bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 on the PC, my flat mate bought Bulletstorm for the XBox so ive not bought it myself yet, but will probably get my own copy soon enough. erm, nothing exactly recently, got the new WoW expansion Cataclysm although thinking about it, ive played WoW for about 4 hours in like the last week :(