Whats the point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabitha

Reaction score
Really..?? whats the point of having free hosting if it is down so often.

yesterday it was down for almost 30 minutes and today it's been down for 10 minutes and it's still down.

and dont get me wrong i love the free hosting here. you offer sooo much more than any other free host. but the downtime is horrible. i really cant say much about the laast few weeks because my account hasnt been working but before that uptime wasnt much better.

so far since i got my account fixed there hasnt been a full day of uptime.

is there something going on that would cause this?

it just sucks and i know it's free, but whats the point in having a website (even if it's free) if there's so much downtime?

p.s. this post fueled by my desire to get my site running again and not being able to

Last edited:

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Server downtime is due to high server usage, which lock's the server up and we have really no contol over that.

If you really want no downtime, free hosting isn't an option, check out Paid hosting, you have this great service, its free, and your complaining.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Lol we are moving ser ers and still conferging them

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, to do some math for you. If the server was down for one hour every day it would still = about 95.6% uptime for the month. 95% uptime for free hosting is pretty damn good. If you want better uptime work your way to the sustained server. That server has not gone down yet.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.