What's wrong with the server...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

logan

Reaction score
Server has been down for over a week ... what's going on?

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Whats your site, and did you ever apply for the sustained server?

Corey's doing some catch-up on the sustained server apps, and if your site is suspended or something similar it won't be accessible.

The server's been a bit up and down at times, but thats no different than anywhere else. Maybe you just had bad timing for the last week?

logan

Reaction score
http://logan.exofire.net/

My account is not suspended ... at least there is no reason it should be, and I was never informed.

I've tried many different times throughout the day and have not been able to access it for well over a week.
Edit:
What is a "sustained server"?

Last edited:

Zenax

Reaction score
well I can access your website fine and dandy!

Second of all the sustained server is another server where accounts with perfect standing (such as no suspension etc) are transferred to, where they have better service, as there is less accounts on it!

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
Less accounts for one, and the accounts there tend to not be the ones spamming and getting suspended for high resource usage.

And yea, I can view the site just fine as well. Maybe x10's blocking your ip or something funky like that? Maybe your isp hates x10, I dunno :S

t2t2t

Reaction score
no ISP hates x10:eek4::werd::roflwtf:

China? Oh wait, there its political...

Talking of china, there they have made "Very good" method against internet narcomatics. Throw them into torture facility with no electrics for some time... Chinese = weird weirdos

logan

Reaction score
how do I apply for sustained server?
How can I found out if x10 is blocking my IP?

Status
Not open for further replies.