whats your faverout online multyplayer game?

sedesign

Reaction score
I cant wait to try Starcraft 2, going to get it this weekend :D its soon to be one of the, if not THE best selling game of all time!! over 1.5 million copies sold! I've read all the reviews and seen alot of ingame footage along with a brief insight to the storyline and i have to say...WOW! I'll post back with my experience when i've had a play on it

posidyn

Reaction score
Red Faction. The original one from 2001. This seems to be the only game that is still playable with my 300ms ping. Not many people play it but on some weekends there is enough for a good game.

Hoobrum

Reaction score
battlefield heroes

It's an awesome game and it's free. Lots of playable characters and upgrades - some of which are paid but you can still play for free and get some of the cool free upgrades.

Can play as allied or nazis ..lots of funs and there's vehicles.

technogramp98

Reaction score
I used to play Ultima Online, then i made my own servers and ran that with many devoted players.

Now i mainly play games on my 360. such as BFBC2 (mostly).

I still feel Ultima calling me back....

Qombat

Reaction score
I cannot wait for diablo 3

and why does everyone keep typing favourate...the word is favorite. Did I miss something?

Check the title.

My favourite at the moment is probably SC2, however World of Warcraft will always hold a place in the top two.

sclewin7

Reaction score
I have never been a fan of FPS and dislike the online FPS even more. :) I find I get board very quickly of FPS. My favorite games played online are MMORPGs and my favorite of those haves always been EverQuest.

I did start trying out the new free to play EverQuest II Extended, but with the lack of classes and restricted us of the marketplace you can not really play the free game without a monthly subscription.

SniperFox

Reaction score
Metal Gear Online, Rock Band 2, and as of right now: Red Dead Redemption. I'll likely be adding Uncharted 2 to that list soon, too. Very rarely does multiplayer appeal to me - either it feels to far away from the single player, or it just isn't very fun and feels tacked on.

These few games I've listed have actually managed to hold my attention :).

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
Counter-Strike: Source for PC, But when it comes to Xbox there are so many, but I would probably have to say that my favorite is MW2 and Halo 3 :)

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
I would have to say 2 things.

Wolfenstein:

Why I like it:
Because it has some great graphics and a good plotline.
Pros:
Great graphics
controller support
Online and offline
has been out for a while
great plotline
Cons:
Not supported by all Graphics cards
Some stuff isn't changeable

Rock Nibbles:

Why I like it:
Because it's free and is my kind of game (sprites)
Pros:
Free
Multiple possibilities
Simple
Cons:
Doesn't support any other language than english
the keyboard and mouse isn't supported for input

So yeah, that's what I think.

Darkmere

Reaction score
World of Warcraft ... not huge into multiplayer but for some reason it is the only multiplayer game I can stomach

chungpe84s

Reaction score
I like cs game
zhu.jpg

gongsi.jpg

ht.jpg

Last edited:

ace_case

Reaction score
On console systems I like Black Ops and other COD games. On the computer, my graphics card is the one from the factory on a computer that came with winXp SP2, I play Minecraft, Runescape, and Arcanists(Funorb).

sotirismichail53

Reaction score
I think that the best online multiplayer games are Team Fortress 2 (which is free on Steam,by the way) and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 1 and Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2.I'll wait now to see how Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 is going to be like.Black Ops is fine too (which is also free this weekend on Steam),but I prefer Modern Warfare Call Of Dutys.