Whats your favorite bands?

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
So, whats your favorite bands? I have a very wide variety of music tastes, but my favorite bands are

The White Stripes, Led Zeppelin, Kaiser Chiefs, AC/DC, Van Halen, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Blue Oyster Cult, The beatles, and some others.
-Reich

N

Nathan

Okay, okay. This list is quite long, but here goes:

Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, NOFX, Anti-Flag, Sex Pistols, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Thrice, Underoath, Weezer, The Who, The Doors, A Static Lullaby, Alkaline Trio, Bleed the Dream, Breaking Benjamin, CKY, Dead Kennedy's, Disturbed, Finch, Further Seems Forver, Goldfinger, HIM, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Megadeath and Kyo.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Dewayne said:
Okay, okay. This list is quite long, but here goes:

Avenged Sevenfold, AFI, NOFX, Anti-Flag, Sex Pistols, Taking Back Sunday, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Thrice, Underoath, Weezer, The Who, The Doors, A Static Lullaby, Alkaline Trio, Bleed the Dream, Breaking Benjamin, CKY, Dead Kennedy's, Disturbed, Finch, Further Seems Forver, Goldfinger, HIM, Iron Maiden, Killswitch Engage, Marilyn Manson, Megadeath and Kyo.
Wow you listen to alot of music :p Im not that big of a music fan, I listen to some songs here and there but not that often... now my brother that is a different story lol

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
I have a lot of songs that I like!

Black Eye Peas, 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Ciera, Missy Eliot, Eminem, and there is a lot to go on the list!

Iceman

Reaction score
Sheesh, well, I'm going to have to list 'em....

The Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton (including Cream and The Yardbirds), The Who, Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, Metallica, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Less Than Jake, Green Day, Anti-Flag, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Flogging Molly, AFI, Weird Al (seen him at concerts four times...), too many to list.

Octavius

Reaction score
Linkin Park, Evanescence, ColdPlay, Alexisonfire, Metallica, Queens of the StoneAge, Staind, SlipKnot are all my favorite bands. There are probably more that I favor.

wonkothesane

Reaction score
Mmmm... I listen to many bands across many genres. Usually just depends what I feel like.

Afi, Norah Jones, System of a down, R.E.M., Maroon5, Switchfoot, John Mayer (not a band but I don't care), Black Eyed Peas, Linkin Park (goes on naming more bands for another half-hour)...

limelight

Reaction score
bigdbag said:
The Offspring. That is all I have to say.

Ever heard a song that goes "pretty fly for a white guy"? I think their the band that made it, also some other good songs.

My list - Taking Back Sunday - The All-American Rejects - Three Days Grace - Linkin Park - Boxcar Racer - The Vines - Saliva -

I have alot more but I can't seem to remember.

Akkarin

Reaction score
I like:

Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, System Of A Down, Slipknot, Thousand Foot Krutch and some others.

Kokirilink

Reaction score
My chemical Romance, Jimmy Eat World, Taking Back Sunday, Linkin Park, Green Day, Funeral For A Friend, Foo Fighters, Nirvana, Lostprophets, Dashboard Confessional, Fallout Boy, New Found Glory, Bowling For Soup, All American Rejects, HIM, Inme, The Offspring, System Of A Down, Tenacious D, Weezer and Yellow Card ^_^

K

Kayne

Ehh, lets see. Across Five Aprils, Kill Whitney Dead, Marilyn manson. Taking back sunday, The Used, My Chemical Romance, Hidden in Plain View, Coheed and Cambria, H.I.M., Matchbook romance, My American Heart, Five Iron Frenzy, RX Bandits, Alkaline Trio, Finch, AFI, Nirvana, Pearl Jam...Ahh the list could go on forever, but I'm gonna stop there. Have fun.

cartoonjunk

Reaction score
Mine are:

Iron Maiden, Creed, Metallica, Five for Fighting, 3 Doors Down, and Coldplay (Just the Speed of Sound)

Helheste

Reaction score
Looks like alot of rock fans are on this board.
My favorite metalbands are: Enslaved, Emperor, Opeth, Satyricon, Pantera, Channel zero.
But I really like to listen to folk music too, like: Ambrozijn, Lais, Andraste, ... celtic or medieval folk.
My All time favorite is: Dire straits!