Whats your favorite bands?

Album

Reaction score
Simple Plan, Five for Fighting, Coldplay, Linkin Park, Green Day, My Chemical Romance

im not sure if these are considered BANDS but,
Eminem, Jin, 50 cent, the Game

and there are probably a few more, but i cant think of any at the moment

acousticism

Reaction score
The Beatles, jimmy eat world, green day, weezer, Chasing Katie, Say Anything, REM, Billy Wilcosky ... ha, The Killers

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
i listen to oldies and classic rock

anything ranging from the beatles, the rolling stones, all the way up to led zeppelin and black sabbath.

people nowadays dont have any talent. its pretty pathetic.

goddessofdeath666

Reaction score
Listen to this, and your ears will bleed!!!

Metallica, HIM, Nightwish, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, ACDC, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest, My Dying Bride, Katatonia, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Pantera, Mudvayne, Pantera, Cannibal Corpse, A7x, Atreyu, Alexisonfire, My Chemical Romance, Underoath, The Used, FalloutBoy, Evanescence, Lacuna Coil, Trivium, Anthrax, Marilyn Manson, Korn, Slipknot, Killswitch Engage, Breaking Benjamin, Black Label Society, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, Def Leppard, Seether, Nofx, Kidney Thieves, Drowning pool, Motley Crue, Wednesday 13, Tool, Static-X, Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, Soil, Iron Maiden, Nirvana, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Nine Inch Nails, Megadeth, Pennywise, Disturbed, Deftones, Fear Factory, Alice Cooper, Senses Fail, Shadows Fall, Alice in Chains, Thrice, System Of a down, Linkin Park, Orgy, CKY, Turbonegro, Dir En Grey, Lo-Fi, Nirvana, Mastodon, As I Lay Dying, From First To Last, Finch, Stutterfly..

Anytype of Orchestra/Movie Soundtrack/Medieval or Renaissance/Celtic music, Wiccan or Pagan Chants, and all other type of orchestra or gothic chants.

..among hundreds of others..

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I play in a Pock/punk band my slef. i play Bass that i just pritty much copyed these for my play list. Soo there almost in ABC order...
AC/DC,30 secends to mars,38 speical,54-40,AFI,Alexisonfire,Alice Cooper,Alien Ant farm,alkline trio,Atreyu,Anti-flag,The Animals,Led zepplen,Van Halen,Motley Crue,April wine,Areosmith,arch enemy,Beatles,Bare naked ladies,audioslave,billy idol,billy talent,billy squire,Black sabbith,Blink 182,Bob dylan,blue oyster cult,Bon Jovi,Bowling for soup,Boston,Box car racers,Bruce Springsteen,bryan adams,Chevelle,Children of bodom,CKY,Cold Play,Cream,Dashboard Confessionals,Deep Purple,Def Leppard,Disturded,Dispatch,Discharge,Eagles,Eric Clapton,Elton John,Eve 6,Everlast,fall out boy,finger 11,foo fighters,funeral for a friend,George Thorogood,GOB,Godsmack,Greatfull Dead,Green day,Guns 'n roses,Incubus,iron madin,j Geils band,jet ,JIMMY HENDRIX!!!!,jimmy eat world,Johnny cash,journey,keepsake,KISS ,Korn,Los lonely boys,LIt,Marilyn Masson,Lynyrd skynrd,match box 20,matthew good band,Megadeath,meatloaf,Men at work,METALLICA!!,motor head,mudvayne,Muse,MXPX,NOFX,My Chemical Romance,Nervana,No warning,oasis,Offspring,Ozzy ozbourne,Papa roach,pink Floyd,puddle of mud,Pearl jam,QUEEN!!,rage against the machine,RAMONES!!,Rancid,RED HOT CHILLI PEPPERS!!!!!,R.E.M!!,Run D.M.C,rise against,Rolling stones,Sex pistols,Silverstein,Slipknot,Smashmouth,Skillet,Smashing pumpkins,Social Distortion,Sting,Stray light run,Sugar ray,Steve miller band,Sting,The Police,Super Tramp!!,Sum 41,trooper,Fourginer,System of a down!!!!,Taking back sunday,Tenacious D,All america rehects,The Cars,The Doors,The get up kids,The Who,The guess Who,The killers ,The misfits,Spill Canvas,The Tea Party,The tragically hip,The trews,The used,The White Stripes,Thornley,Three day grace!!,three doors down,ZZ Top,Thrice ,Thursday,Tool,Treble Charger,Twisted method,Velvet Revolver,WEEZER!!!,XTC,Wonders,Yellow Cards

Burak

Reaction score
Red Hot Chili Peppers, Evanescence, Pentagram, Nirvana, Chemical Brothers, Black Eyed Peas, maNga, Demir Demirkan (last two are turkish musicians) Also i play metal on my group

Last edited:
Reaction score
HEAVY METAL!!! yeah i like slipknot and many others in the same section i also like a bit of dance but mostly linkin park metallica and etc

mattspec

Reaction score
Rise Against, A Perfect Circle, NIN, Linkin Park, Pendulum, Jin, Cold, Hedley, KJ Sawka, The Killers, Alexisonfire, Amon Tobin, Papa Roach, Weezer, Thousand Foot Krutch