• Filezilla Project

Votes: 80 84.2%
  • CoreFTP

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters

batorude

Reaction score
Hello,

Both FileZilla and Cute FTP are problematic. I use WinScp and I highly recommend it. Very reliable.

Best!

pauwelz

Reaction score
I used to be a WS_FTP user, but then I discovered Filezilla, and I always stuck with it. It's free, easy to use and offers all the functionality I need. :)

wifiber

Reaction score
FileZilla has never failed me.

Simple GUI, simple CLI, and easy to manage users/sites.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
Filezilla. However, I just found out today that Notepad++ had a built in FTP feature so you can manage your entire site pretty easily from it. (for those of you who don't know what Notepad++ is, it's basically like Notepad, but more designed for coding with syntax highlighting and numbering). Unlike Filezilla (if I'm not mistaken), you can edit your files through it. As far as uploading large amounts and/or big files, Filezilla would probably be the better choice.

ellescuba27

Reaction score
Filezilla is great, but when it fails, I use x10hosting's cPanel's built-in file manager.

marana

Reaction score
FireFTP through FireFox is all I ever use anymore. It works and is conveniently just another tab in the browser.

triplefx

Reaction score
I use filezilla, i this it's very good and easy to use as well for the newbies so I'd recommend to anyone who wants a free FTP client.

tweetfac

Reaction score
i used filezilla and also gFTP(linux)..but,i think filezilla is more faster(maybe).:smile:

rtzon

Prime Account
Reaction score
I use Filezilla. It's fast, easy to use, and works on Mac :)

I haven't really tried the other two out, but Filezilla seems more popular, therefore there's more community support.

Gonrah

Reaction score
I use FileZilla for a lot of time, actually, it's my first FTP client, and I'm sure that I wouldn't change it for anything.