• Play station 2?

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Wii?

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jjohall2000

Reaction score
I think the PS3 is the best console on the market at the moment and if the price was lower i would by one now, i would not even think about buying a Wii because the graphics are the poorest out of the 3 next generation console and most of the games are designed for kids.

Zdroyd

Reaction score
Xbox and 360 are the best in my POV because they have a perfict balance of:
>Price
>Games
>Graphics
>Multiplayer Gaming

The Wii is the best to play with your family, 360 is the best to play with friends, and PS3 is the best for perfict graphics.

eliasr

Reaction score
PS3 has power.
Wii have fun.
Xbox360 give us Xbox Live

All [this generation] have good things, i prefer 360 because have my favorite game, one of the most is [will be] Ninja Gaiden 2; next Wii is good to play with any [but no alone].

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
But Wiis do have one or two good games such as Super Smash Bros, plus they're cheap as well, but still they aren't the best.

davidrs

Reaction score
I have a Wii, and use that and my laptop pretty much exclusively for games. If I'm REALLY bored, I might pull out a Gamecube or PS1 game, but that's as far back as I go.

angmor

Reaction score
PC > console

:D

but i like most consoles, i grew up playing ps2. 360 has some ok games, most of which u can get on PC. i think ps3 will be ownage when killzone2 comes out and other good games, like FF13

sonicpld

Reaction score
on Quad Core 2GHz with 4 Gb RAM and ATI1950 XTX - everything looks realy cool !

Xoalazord

Reaction score
My favorite would be SNES. I mean the reason to get a system is for the games but if looking at it just from what the console itself does well if it doesn't have a reset button I think that doesn't make sense. It takes forever to get back to the title screen for ps1/2 unless it has a soft reset programmed in it. PS2 is hard to shut off o_O You have to hold the button in then on the back flip the switch there to get it totally shut down. The older systems you just slide the switch and its off. I prefer the ps-style controllers though; they just seem to fit my hand perfectly.

Anyway, I try to keep a rule that system needs a dozen games I personally want to play before I get it as to avoid repeating mistakes like having 32x Sega CD, Game Gear, and Virtual Boy with a combined # of games of about 6 or so...

Walkies

Reaction score
What about handhelds? Don't they count? :dunno:
I haven't bought a next-gen console yet, but will probably get a PS3 after I get a high-def TV. I've got a PS2, Xbox, and Dreamcast, plus a PSP and DS (old silver one). My faves are the handhelds as they're great to play in bed at night when winding down before sleep. Plus I love 2D games and the DS rocks for that. The DC is great for shoot-em-ups (old skool name for space-invader type games)... the gameplay is up there with shoot-em-ups from the eighties but the graphics are vastly superior. I guess everybody has forgotten the poor old Dreamcast was still one of the last-gen consoles, even if it was CD-based. Running homebrew on the PSP is cool as you can play stuff like old Commodore 64 games and SNES etc. The DS is pretty weak emulation-wise - it works, but the analogue stick on the PSP is a requirement for maneuverability on some of the C64 games. The DS's D-pad doesn't cut it.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Handhelds count as well. For a gaming system that is a handheld, I'd say PSP. Bigger screens, better built-in software, doesn't freeze when you take games out without restarting, and it most certainly doesn't need to be restarted every time you shut the wireless off.