What's your favorite TV show?

chili5

Reaction score
I like WWE. its fun to predict whats goin to happen next.

I used to watch WWE. It used to be fun to predict what would happen, and I would always look online at the PPV matches and write down, what I think would happen. I was almost always wrong with the winners. Then I would get disappointed, if someone I wanted to win, didn't win. :biggrin:

I don't get the cable channel that WWE is on anymore.

nova.mist93

Reaction score
Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, The X Files, Stargate SG1 and Futurama are some of my favourites.

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
Tales of the Texas Rangers
9/3/1955 - 5/25/1957
CBS

kinley3

Reaction score
Oh wow, there are several. I'm a sucker for the syndicated re-runs of:
Everybody Loves Raymond
King of Queens
Yes, Dear
Spin City
Seinfeld is alright if I'm in the mood for it.

Two and a Half Men is good, and I love Family Guy and That 70's Show.

shandy7894

Reaction score
I have the full collection of the 1963-1989 run(some 200gb), except for the missing episodes. I'm not really interested in the new series. Not that it's really bad, but it's got too much fluff for my liking.

-----------------------------------------
SEO Dubai
Dubai SEO

alexa8

Reaction score
Hmmmm do you have to have just one? With all the shows on how can you have just one? Let's see - Son's of Anarchy (hot, hot, hot) then there's Lie to Me, Bones, Fringe, Walking Dead, The Gates, another (hot, hot, hot) what about Spartacus. See what I mean too many to chose just one. A pretty cute newer one is No Ordinary Family. A little off but still worth watching and will grow on you. Star Gate Atlantis and Dexter is right up there, and True Blood is breaking the top of the charts. Shall I go on. Well I listed my favorites waiting to see others.