What's your favourite broswer?

ray45378

Reaction score
Has to be Firefox, with adblock, noscript, betterprivacy, ect: 'cos I'm paranoid!

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
http://www.google.com/search?q=browser+Best+OR+Favorite+OR+Favourite+site%3Ax10hosting.com%2Fforums&hl=en

benleeder16

Reaction score
Firefox is my favourite. I have heard a lot of good things about googles chrome but I haven't tried it yet.

crica888

Reaction score
Firefox for sure... but Chrome seems to be interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
My favorite browser for a while was Firefox since i am working on macintosh... but i have to say that for a little while i am using Spicy Browser 2 which is pretty cool, but i'm waiting for an update urgently... Otherwise the interface looks nice and the sites i bookmarked are in a bar on the right

So for reliability i'd use firefox
for all the rest i'll use Spicy Browser...

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
still I have mozilla as my favorite.
I use opera and chrome too

neparkiraj51

Reaction score
Firefox.

I used to like Opera but from the newer browsers, Firefox is much better with js, I'm little sorry there's no mouse gestures, but I'm installed some addon for that.

hirohina53

Reaction score
(Sorry if my answer isn't correct, I'm french, and that's my first time on a english forum....)

I don't agree with you, french firebox may be stable, but takes virus and spams everytime. I'm mad at, as I'm mad for windows (but that's another story)
I prefer use Google Chrome, simply beautiful, fast, very stable and no pop-up, no spam or anything else :D

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it was internet explorer 6, when i was naive :p

now firefox and chrome. :D

denzil

Reaction score
Chrome is beginning to let me down with saved passwords, etc. Still using it though.

fr.boguslaw80

Reaction score
I use many browsers, but the one I prefer is Opera, followed by firefox, followed by Chrome :D

wave42

Reaction score
My favorite broswer is, Goolge Chroem xD

No unwanted buttons, no unwanted stuff. Just what you want.

Fast, reliable, convenient...

makertorg93

Reaction score
MY Firefox, good :))

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Firefox :D only

Hawky

Reaction score
Chrome, because its fast, reliable and has a simple interface. Firefox is good but i find it a bit overloaded with options.