What's your favourite broswer?

subodh

Reaction score
Firefox, I don't like chrome much. Internet explorer no way.

daywatcher

Reaction score
Firefox, for sure ...
With Firebug + WebDeveloper (really helpfull addons) :tongue:

smokingspade8897

Reaction score
For me it'll have to be chrome. Huge firefox fan, but google has certainly been growing on me lol. I'm an extensive user of Google docs, so I enjoy the strong integration of the [multiple] docs viewer add-ons.

shdus1

Reaction score
For years I was a Firefox fan, but then I realized that Chrome started up a bit faster and was a bit more responsive (and my friends used Chrome). Also, it seems to be the winner in almost all the benchmarks I see. Although I sometimes have problems with not being able to scroll when other tabs are loading. I don't like that too much!

andes84

Reaction score
I have recently used google chrome and found It quite fast.

firedavid98

Reaction score
google chrome because the interface is simple and i have found some extensions on it that firefox doesn't have.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
For a website designer, chrome and firefox are two most dangerous browsers because they correct most of our mistakes. But as a user they are best.

firedavid98

Reaction score
hmm. thats why i test the website in all the browsers including ie6 and ie7 to make sure my site is compatible

fpfernando

Reaction score
Mine would be firefox I think. But now I've been testing google Chrome lately and I believe it is really good fast loading, renders CSS perfectly (in my opinion) and I'm just loving it but like I said I'm testing it maybe it will dissapoint me at some point and I'll go back to my beloved firefox haha

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Firefox pre-4 !
I hate chrome or for that matter any webkit based browser.

Dahbomb

Reaction score
I am a Firefox fan. Not a faith based one, but a rational one. I tried most browsers out there, including all the versions of Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Flock and Konqueror. Some were as fast as Firefox, but none had as many plugins and add-on