Wheeeee

JenLea

Reaction score
I wanted to say... for the first time this week, as soon as I finished configuring my database settings to the new mysql arrangement, my site is up and running faster than ever without falling down or getting suspended for cpu overload...!

Hopefully it will remain that way from now on.. and I also wanted to tell you, THANK YOU SO MUCH... you're fantastic despite all the weird scripting and downtime errors!

It would be good if you guys lay off trying new things every now and again coz those downtimes can put some of us off. (I understand you provide this for free so I'm appreciative for what you've done so far... just don't make it so busy!!!)

arigato thankyou merci!!! :cool:

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
The admins make the changes so that your hosting experience will be better in the long run. If you could bear the inconvienience now, later you will feel the changes were for the better.

JenLea

Reaction score
I'm just saying I'm fine with every now and again coz i appreciate everything being up to date... or even state of the art :p

but I wouldn't make it a regular thing... because the point will become moot if there's no body using it simply coz of too much scripting/fixing around.