when is lotus coming back online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gothic_omen

Reaction score
For the past 2 weeks i havnt been able to access my site through FTP, everytime i log in to my account panel it shows this

Server NameLotus.x10

IP Address216.245.223.218

Server Uptime

Server Load
serviceOnline.gif

Apache HTTP
serviceOffline.gif

MySQL
serviceOnline.gif

Exim
serviceOffline.gif

cPanel
serviceOffline.gif

FTP
serviceOffline.gif

anyone know whats going on?

istore_admin

Reaction score
I am also on lotus and have been having similar problems. As far as i can tell it has got to do with the upgades that are being done by x10. I will try and find out what is going on and lets hope it is running properly again soon!!!

gothic_omen

Reaction score
ah, its not just me then, thats good, ive been looking for any kind of server alert or something but i cant find anything maybe they dont know about it?

istore_admin

Reaction score
I have just been talking to support and they said that they will get back to me but they didnt seem to know that there was a problem!!
Edit:
Lotus is working again. The FTP has been fixed. Even if your account manager says differently.

Last edited:

gothic_omen

Reaction score
Lotus is working again. The FTP has been fixed. Even if your account manager says differently.

I still cant access my site via FTP, does anyone know whats going on? i dont want to post a ticket because its bot really urgent, but it is time consuming uploading everything throught CPanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.