When will the servers be up and running?

Status
Not open for further replies.

flapietoetoe

Reaction score
I know every1 is compaining their site is down , so is mine .
When will the servers be up and running again , and will it stay up this time ?

Oni

Reaction score
Yea come on...I thought they wouldn't go down this time...what's going on...

E

elatio

I just want to know when they will be operational, so I can start mapping out the layout and content on my site.

Sci0N

Reaction score
This is getting rather irritating....
We have a time limit to setup our sites, but most of the time, we can't even get into the site to get it going. I can't eidt the problems on my site.
I was confident about the reliability of x10, but now I'm losing faith rather fast!
Could you guys at the admin please keep the servers up for more than a day this time. PLZ

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
Sci0N said:
This is getting rather irritating....
We have a time limit to setup our sites, but most of the time, we can't even get into the site to get it going. I can't eidt the problems on my site.
I was confident about the reliability of x10, but now I'm losing faith rather fast!
Could you guys at the admin please keep the servers up for more than a day this time. PLZ
Yes that would be helpful. I just signed up and I realized the hosting servers are down. Pssst...not a good sign:ughdance:

Shidesha

Reaction score
This is very odd, my site hasn't gone down once yet o_o;;; Maybe because Im in australia?? Or because Im a new member?

Parth

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a new member and I haven't even seen my site up yet

E

elatio

Well.. this is the best free hosting you will ever find. I'd be thankful.

flapietoetoe

Reaction score
my site was online for a few hours again , but now its down again , i really hope they start fixin it soon , and i'd like some admin feedback to so we know where we stand

mattspec

Reaction score
my account poofed or something, i tried on siteuptime.com and its just gone...

B

Brandon

Corey and those other admins are on all the time and say nothin!

03moscropl

Flash Freak
Reaction score
i think thats beacuse they answer vip forum messages because they are top piroty they pay and they are halping creat accounts! i think.

mattspec

Reaction score
i would help create account if they let me, i sent in an application... :( they never replied

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
elatio said:
Well.. this is the best free hosting you will ever find. I'd be thankful.

cudnt agree more! this is the first bit of trouble ive had from x10, and whoever z about vip users, well u got to admit, they area higher priority than we are do u not think? dunno y yas r complainin about so much? u aint satisfied or losing faith as that last guy z go pay for your hosting! simple as at! OR b patient like the rest of us hav to!

Status
Not open for further replies.