When will X10hosting be back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhijitvalluri

Reaction score
It's been a frustrating 2 weeks so far. Why? Because, for the past two weeks my site has been down. Now it is working but I can't login to the back-end :wtf:???

Anyway, now thanks to x10hosting.com's "big overhaul" I had to shift my base to another free host temporarily. :runaway:

But unfortunately, I believe that x10hosting.com is the best free host out there. (Yup, I searched and searched and searched for a better one, but even google was of no use!!!:biggrin:). I would eventually have to come back here for the features.

So, here I am ASKING ALL THE ADMINS >> Please have mercy and tell us when will my damn site be back to normal!!!??? When will x10hosting be back to normal!!?????

It's enough suspense already. Please tell us the status of the upgrade process

P.S. Can you please, pah-lease, repair Lotus server. That's where my site is.

P.S. 2 > Sorry for the excessive use of moving smilies

abhijitvalluri

Reaction score
By any chance do you happen to know when the upgrade process of x10hosting finishes and/or when the servers go back to normal. My webites's php scripts aren't running properly.

all4God

Reaction score
Waiting isn't really ideal for people whose website is suffering considerable downtime/is un-updateable when the result is loss of visitors

REBEL21

Reaction score
I am on lotus as well but with new problems, all4Gd, i know waiting int ideal ut thats all we can do isnt it, i have already posted a number ofsupprt tickets, so has calystos and we have been appaled at the lack of feedback we have had, x10 is the best host and i am veryimpressed with them but when the new site comes into pla everyones site will be fixed and we will get more support, corey has promised all of us that x10 will have its problems ironed out before the new year (i hope so too!@) ,
Unfortually X10 has lost a lot of members while its ne site has been coing in ecause of the frequent downtime i would recommend to wait ntill the new year, remember to pos a support ticket to see WTF is going on!!!!
Regards,
Jamie

Calystos

Reaction score
Too true, sux all this waiting.

I had a ticket in and it got closed and all I got told was to wait for them to finish their "maintenance". :-( So alas nothing we can do yet, and no actual notification of whats happening properly. Really sux, as I've had many complaints from people who used my site for important info an stuff. And theres nothing I can tell em cept that they're working on the host servers and we just have to wait. And here we are 5 days from when my site went offline and still nothing. Its like when they moved to the new server a few weeks ago. I was without my site for 2 weeks. Then it came up and I wasn't able to access most of my site cos my files hadn't fully been transferred over. Nor was I able to access things properly once I'd uploaded the missing files due to the server thinking I was back on level 1 php. ARGH! Finally they fixed everything and all was great. Then a week or two later BOOM this happens and now we're back at square one and nothings working again. :-( Sux. But all we can do is but wait or move to a new host server which too sux.

lemurina

Reaction score
Yea I'm in lotus also.. I can't go to Fantastico anymore.. and site has some problems.. well I hope everything will be cool soon :(

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
I am on Stoli, and I have seen a lot of improvement!

Calystos

Reaction score
Well I'm on Stoli and haven't been able to access any part of my site (via ftp, http, or cPanel) for ages now. And now my URL isn't even doing anything cept coming up with errors that my doesn't exist.

I had tickets open and they were closed and I was told to just wait. Sux cos I'm losing lots of people who used to use my site a LOT to share info an stuff.

So I hope that they sort everything out sometime soon, :-(

EDIT: Oh and now I just tried to ping my URL and its saying it can't be resolved. Freakin great. *sigh*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.