Where can I find....

Chris73

Reaction score
Well i know you were hiring for Sales. Not sure if you still are. But i was thinking maybe you could add a forum with current available positions and maybe add a position title like Forum Bouncer. Just kidding about the Forum Bouncer thing. I would just like to see what all positions are available. Thus maybe you could find some more help from very capable clients or people just willing to help.

Of course you would need them to fill out an application and i would suggest a question and answer session. Basically to find out their knowledge of websites and the coding behind the websites. That way you could maybe find some help in the hours you are not able to be here.

I know you spend endless hours of your free time devoted in keeping this Hosting Service up and running. From what i have seen thus far you are doing an outstanding job. I see you have a very capable staff as they helped me the first day i was here.(not mentioning Brandon's name) He spent at least 2 hours with me until i finally figured out what mistake i was making(a very simple one at that)and got me all hooked up with exofire.

I think with a little more help for you, i think it would take a lot of the stress away and let you deal with server issues more than simple issues that can be taken care of by other staff.

Just a suggestion i thought i might throw out there. If you already have a forum with what i mentioned above please feel free to point me in that direction.

Thanks for taking the time to read over this long drawn out, over done, under cooked post.

The_Magistrate

Reaction score
I think this is a good idea. I know that when Corey needs staff, he posts a call to everyone, but it might be nice if there were a forum that more tenured members could enter (length of membership/posts made).

As for Forum Bouncer, I think that's a good idea. I've had times were I was reading the newest posts only to find that someone had ressurected a 6 month old thread. It is then that I wish I was able to close threads.

Chris73

Reaction score
I thought it was a great idea myself. That way instead of people trying to look for links they would see a forum called X10Hosting Jobs or something along them lines.

Then in a sticky state all the information required when applying for any position.
Telling them it will be volunteer work. Doing it for pride and teamwork should be pay enough.
Make some rules for posting in that forum and the consequences for breaking them.

Then give the applicants a deadline for applying.
Take those applications read over and with any job interview the qualifying applicants for the position.
Once job position has been filled close the thread and announce the winning applicant.

Just a few ideas.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Hmm, if the people read the news they post the available jobs there. Sounds to me you want to be staff... I know as far as the fact you are mini-staffing in your other posts.

Chris73

Reaction score
No. I just like helping people. If i think i can help i try and do that. I don't mean to step where i don't belong. I just have this knack of butting my nose in. LOL just kidding . It's the helpful side of me.

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
Your making us account manager's jobs easier but we have to do our jobs not get mini-staffed by a member.