where has my hosting account gone please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx20is

Reaction score
I had one before the move - now I don't. How can I get it back please?

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
It shows you have one at roadcone.x10.mx but the site shows up as empty.

sx20is

Reaction score
It shows you have one at roadcone.x10.mx but the site shows up as empty.

Yes, it does and it is - but only since a few hours ago. I had consistently failed to get any support from the techeads here and so I thought I would try to open an account to see what would happen. And it seems I could open one.

So that confirms that I did not have one ... but I used to have one, a perfectly good, working one and nobody has yet troubled to explain what happened to it and why - roadcone.exofire.net - where has that gone? What about those people to whom I sent links and who cannot now see the site? Does anyone really give a flying f--u-c-k? (I've used a rude word in the hope that someone will take notice and close my account so that I won't be troubled by x10 again.)

Last edited:

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
A bunch of accounts on your old server, Absolut , did not make the transfer of Data Centers due to a software malfunction.

Effectively, there are no backup copies of files or data.

sx20is

Reaction score
A bunch of accounts on your old server, Absolut , did not make the transfer of Data Centers due to a software malfunction.

Effectively, there are no backup copies of files or data.

So a simple explanation and apology would have been nice. Closing service requests with no explanation is not nice. And it would _certainly_ have avoided all this animosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.