where is my site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

afrojoe

Reaction score
Its gone.. I did not log in after the required month or whatever but ithought that jus put the account on suspense and i could undo it by logging into the forums. Well now when i go to my site it says domain available. and i cant log into the cpanel but i can log into forums.

gomarc

Reaction score
The 31 days is a fairly new present from Corey. It used to be 14 days of inactivity followed by 10 more to unsuspend yourself, then termination.

So if this is your case, your hosting account was probably terminated and that’s why you see your domain as available.

Just signup for new account.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
sorry, didn't see it before i posted.

you account has been deleted.
I believe it is 10 days after you do not sign in for 14 days (old rule) then your account is scheduled for termination.

and no, the account is not put into suspension indefinitely, it gets deleted after a certain amount of inactivity.

Last edited:

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
由于太久没登录数据被删掉了吗?
Translation: Chinese (automatically detected) » English said:
As long log data is not deleted it?
When an account is terminated, all the files in the client's directory are deleted, and the databases, etc. It is a non-recoverable process.
Please note the clause in the ToS stipulating that backups are the responsibility of the user.

In future, post in English. Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.