Where is the upload link?

USER.1

Reaction score
I've been screwing around with making an account and domains for all of four hours, I still can't find an upload files link, or a way to edit my site.
Where have they hidden these options?
And what is this CP ? I can't log in to it or make a new account. :dunno:

LHVWB

Reaction score
To access your cpanel log into your account management panel and click on the link after the text which ways 'cPanel URL:'. Here you have to type in your cpanel username and password, which should match your account password and username.

Within cpanel you can go to the' file manager' to upload files, the cpanel has a series of video tutorials to help you and if you need more help then post here.

Last edited:

tittat

Reaction score
Or you can upload file via FTP.
i.e using programs like cute ftp,dreamweaver etc.

USER.1

Reaction score
Cool, finally works now.
My username tends to be an issue on some sites, which is understandable.
First it told me it wasn't allowed, then it accepted user1 and created user1 account, which then wouldn't let me log in. My domain apparently existed, but when I went to preview in browser, it said domain is available :nuts:
Then I went on to create user.1 account, said account name can only have letters or numbers. But it worked for the forum section.
Further attempts to log in produced an invalid password, which was 100% correct, so I requested an email with new password.

Fun fun fun, I'm not sure if it's normal but my formum and hosting accounts are different login details.
I've logged in by accident this time :biggrin: so I'm still not sure which login does what.

Cheers folks.

JoN.