Where or What is the DNS zone editor???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevonJB

Reaction score
When I try to change my MX settings it sayes
The MX entry for ****.x10hosting.com has been changed to Sorry, this domain has mutiple MX entries. You must edit it with the DNS Zone Editor

What does that mean? Whats the DNS Zone Editor

Maurice

Reaction score
You could of used Google too. If someone knew what it was, they would of replied. And it stands for Mail Exchange. Since I'm not familiar with the MX entries I can not really be supportive.

Last edited:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Corey has been having some problems with DNS lately, I would contact him.

And you know we have lives, we answer the support questions as soon as we can, If you have a problem with it I can cancel your hosting :)

Last edited:

DevonJB

Reaction score
Oh, I know you have lives. Trust me I know what you do is hard. I am a moderator at greatboard.com and I deal with stupid people all day. But what I ment was even there there is about 40,000 members. Alot were deleted though I cant remember how meny there are now. But theres like 7 mods and 3 admins answering all questions. So I know what you mean. But there we all check daily.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
DevonJB said:
Oh, I know you have lives. Trust me I know what you do is hard. I am a moderator at greatboard.com and I deal with stupid people all day. But what I ment was even there there is about 40,000 members. Alot were deleted though I cant remember how meny there are now. But theres like 7 mods and 3 admins answering all questions. So I know what you mean. But there we all check daily.
I check the site at least every 15min, unless im not home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.