Where s my cpanel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
What do you mean by "new link"? A link to where?

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Login to your account panel, click on Hosting at the top nav bar, and then click on the "Login to cPanel" button.

nwn.webmaster42

Reaction score
How soon can i get my site back up when i just switch domains? elementfx.com to co.cc or something?

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Well for one thing, you'll need to register your co.cc domain at co.cc and then set the nameservers to ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com

After that, clear your browser's cache when checking up on your site. The nameservers might resolve immediately or they might take up to 72 hours to resolve.

nwn.webmaster42

Reaction score
Hmm, the .co.cc is part of the the free hosting......

And i dont see the link to my cpanel anywhere on the top menus...

the button to my cpanel (or webmail) just wont work

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
co.cc is not part of the free hosting. x10hosting doesn't control nor own co.cc. It's a third-party domain service that you must register at their site. The domains that you register there are mostly free.

The link to cPanel is not at the top menu. I said to click on Hosting at the top and it'll take you to your hosting details. On that page that shows the hosting account details you should find that button to login to cPanel.

Last edited:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
Did you follow my last instructions? Please verify that and reply in detail what it's doing when you try to login such as specific errors and the like. Your site is showing up just fine. Please clear your cache.

Status
Not open for further replies.