Where to get Logos?

walidno1

Reaction score
if u have photoshop u can make one... If u have money to invest then I refer AAA logo.. very good for beginners and can be used to make professional looking logos... If I had my website running, I could make u a logo....perhaps I can make a logo and send it to ur email address/share it in rapidshare or what ever way u want...its totally free :)

Last edited:

walidno1

Reaction score
Thanks BRO,thats so nice of u, if u can make a good logo for my site(http://www.apoorav.com) make it and mail me at: apoorav@ymail.com

thanx m8....(hehe, we r in the indian subcontinent :D)...well, I will be honest with you, Im a Med student and working with graphics is sort of my hobby (doesn't mean Im terrific at it)...But I will try to do a good job
Edit:
btw, would you mind giving me some info on :

Logo essentials:
(Text, Iconic??)

Number of colors required/wanted:

monochromatic (gray scale/smth else)/2 colours/3 colours/specify

Info on your company (required) (and its future plans-optional) (I checked your site tho.. my opinion can be invalid :D )

creative ideas: Pointers on your logo design. Themes (BUZZWORDS) that you wish to portray in your logo?

Special thoughts:
Describe some ideas you might have in mind for your logo design, or that you DO NOT wish in your logo:

Similar logos that you like (would help me a lot :p)

Anything else you want to include

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
plz fill these info and send it to: walidno1@ymail.com

and remember its free so u got nothing to lose.
Edit:
so, u want me to design the logo??

Last edited: