where to watch the system resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangainspira39

Reaction score
i need to watch the system resource usage.
it will be more easy for me to know when i will reach the Top of memory bandwith and CPU or what is eating cpu or memory.

on byethost i can watch it (by files or phps) ... but in x10 i can´t find it in CP panel.

it´s very rare because i was suspended only navigating in my wordpress dasboard.
is not the plugins or the visiters (currently like 30 visitors a day)
so i need to find what is php or something is eating resources.
https://x10hosting.com/control/?hosting&suspension

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
cPanel currently does not have anything that shows live CPU usage. However, I just looked through your site and noticed that this shows in your footer:

Code:
<!-- hyper cache: 7cda492cdf52a3d5ff123f5e2bda333a 10-08-21 04:42:50 -->

I'm assuming this is left by a caching plugin, which is probably the source of your high resource suspensions. Caching plugins use too much CPU when they generate the static files. Try removing this plugin.

mangainspira39

Reaction score
this can´t be.
actually im kepping of eating a lot of resources thanks to cache.

and a lot of wordpress users and forums recommends to install a cache plugin to lower cpu usage.

as i say. i have like 20-30 visitors a day.
and testing it it says that im below the memory permitted. (16mb) of 32
also i have only 14-19 queries per second wich is normal.

it can´t be that with 30 visitors a day is suspended. so i need to know what is going on to keep an eye and fix the problem.

something similar to cpu/memory controller of byet host it will be a good idea. cause i know what scripts are eating most of resources on my page so i can do something.

Last edited:

mangainspira39

Reaction score
well. this thread was closed without response...
i have to post it again cause i got suspended again. and this time it was really weird.
i got suspended with only 5 visiters!!!

that can´t be. seriously. with 16 queries per second. with almost all wordpress configuration optimized. with a good cache configuration. it can´t be!

check this. i´m not liying:

f407ba.jpg

so the free account limit is like 10 visiters a day?
i really think that there is something wrong with the robot or software who check the suspensions.

Attachments

• f407ba.jpg
    f407ba.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 10

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
The thing with cache plugins is that its very true that it saves CPU resources, however it takes too much CPU resources to actually generate these static files.

This initial static file generating process triggers the high resource suspension. It saves CPU later on, but uses too much in the beginning.

Caching plugins are very often the culprit to these suspensions.

mangainspira39

Reaction score
that can be true. but watch the scenario.

5 visiters. and they are not coming at the same time.
i post the pic with the "peak time curve"

the visiters comes at different hours.
so it can´t be that a cache plugin is eating all the resource of a server with a only a visiter a time.

the admin need to check this cause is the first time that in a free host i have so many problems.

in byet host wich is more strict with bandwidth and cpu server i never has a problem with cache plugins. actually i tested this site in byet after switching to x10.

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
A couple of questions:

When do the suspensions occur? Do they happen when people visit? When they post a comment? When you post a new blog entry?

Did you try what was suggested, ie, turn off caching?

mangainspira39

Reaction score
A couple of questions:

When do the suspensions occur? Do they happen when people visit? When they post a comment? When you post a new blog entry?

Did you try what was suggested, ie, turn off caching?

i really dont know when certainly. at 2 am the site was working good. but at 12pm it got suspended.

it can´t be when people post comments cause i have disabled wordpress comments. actually i have facebook connect activated so the server or my database isnt affected or increased.

when i post.well. whe i post the website is up.
and yes i have tried disabling cache plugin but the queries goes up so isn´t a option with a website with thumbnails in the homepage

it´s still weird that with 5 visiters the site goes suspended.

i will try disabling some widgets though..

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

update:
actually i got suspended again and with the disabled plugins of cache.
only 10 visiters. (5 more since the last suspension)

i think is a x10 host error...
aequ5v.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.