• Total voters

anirtak143

Reaction score
which audio player do you prefer?

winamp, aimp, wmp, itunes? others? ^^

PS - How do u make a poll? tnx.. ^^

intertec

Reaction score
I do like iTunes, but it doesn't run good at all on windows. So I use WMP. But, I'll be using iTunes soon, when I get my Laptop next month!

fapro

Reaction score
Im using Jet Audio 7.1 for Audio Listening ... VLC for Videos
Edit:
WMP11 is also a good Stuff

Last edited:

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
I use Windows Media Player, because there's no point getting something else to play things when what you've got will do just fine. I do have VLC for things that WMP won't play though.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Windows Media player here. It's a pretty good program and it does everything I need it to do.

fempower

Reaction score
I hate everything Windows, besides WMP isn't very pretty, the controls can be confusing (in terms of placement), plus it takes too much resources and screen real estate. I'm sure I'd loved iTunes if I could run it since Apple makes such pretty and easy to use products. For now, I love and use WinAmp which has an awesome and pretty tiny interface. I also love testing each new version by playing that sweet sample "Winamp, it really kicks the llama's a$$".

louisfluff

Reaction score
I use iTunes, although if I need to use it off of a flash drive, I use CoolPlayer+ Portable

xPlozion

Reaction score
foobar2000 with the foo_xm plugin

it's very lightweight, which was something I was craving after using Rhythmbox and other media programs on linux.

mcklovin

Reaction score
Did everyone forget Foobar? Hands down the best, its not a resource hog, and it does pretty much a lot of stuff everything else already does. Compared to itunes which takes tons of memory.

anirtak143

Reaction score
Did everyone forget Foobar? Hands down the best, its not a resource hog, and it does pretty much a lot of stuff everything else already does. Compared to itunes which takes tons of memory.

sorry. ^^ i forgot about those..

xPlozion

Reaction score

not me :p I'm currently listening to my xm radio online with it, and i'm about to hop onto xbox live

ps, i've got a 3000 song library on a dedicated home server, and it takes very little, if any additional resources, and it's easy to find what i'm looking for. the built in library viewer is easy to use and full-proof

anirtak143

Reaction score
not me :p I'm currently listening to my xm radio online with it, and i'm about to hop onto xbox live

ps, i've got a 3000 song library on a dedicated home server, and it takes very little, if any additional resources, and it's easy to find what i'm looking for. the built in library viewer is easy to use and full-proof

wow! 3000 songs! i didnt even go 1/4 of that! ^^

omoney

Reaction score
I like the GomPlayer which is a korean based player. It offers the ability to view live video and also various tools to adjust the accent sof your music and stuff.