Which company have this Laptop with this configuration?

Reaction score
here is the requirement below. Plz provide the model number and review link of the product

Intel Sandy bridge i7-2600K / 3.4 GHz [ Want i7 extreme but i think its very expensive]

RAM DDR3 8GB or more [ Upgradable atleast to 16GB]
Graphics DDR5 more than 2GB [Upgradable to atleast 8GB or more]
HARD DRIVE [sata /esata] - atleast 1TB [more prefered]
LED display atleast 16 inch
USB 3x speed
WIFI
DVD writer [ BluRay writer is more prefered]

Last edited:

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Start here: http://computers.toptenreviews.com/gaming-laptops/.

Note that the battery life isn't -- real laptops, the ones that anybody other than gamers care about, have trended towards increased battery life over performance (performance, by the way, that nobody other than gamers actually need in a portable computer -- the only comparable requirements in the "real world" are in scientific computing and video/3D production). And "performance" in this class of machine is all CPU and graphics -- "normal" applications tend to be constrained more heavily by I/O than by CPU, so smaller SSDs (relatively speaking) and a fair RAM capacity are more important than large spinning disks.

Screens, too, are harder to come by at high resolutions these days -- it used to be that computers drove the market, but now it's televisions controlling the production. 1080p (1920 x 1080) is "normal"; anything higher is rare and expensive. 1080p fits comfortably in the 15.6" format, even for somebody with my old eyes -- you may well be wasting several hundred dollars you don't have to spend by demanding a niche screen size.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
While I can't say your wants can't be met, I can only say right now that there are few laptops that hold up to their name when you start stuffing the kind of hardware you're looking for into them. Since it's very specific I would have to take a look around for you and try to configure one as close as possible, but I would suggest going the desktop route if that is honestly an option.

Oh and about Sandybridge: It really benefits the Integrated Intel GPUs more than it does the dedicated cards. There's nothing special about Sandybridge besides this. Bottlenecks on the PCI-E Bus are typically from board design and chipset. Intel didn't change much in their Sandybridge builds that really resulted in anything more than 1 or 2 FPS increase for some games. They've focused on getting their Integrated GMA lineup into some waters in which they can compete in against NVIDIA and AMD (aka ATi) by knocking off some memory bottlenecks for the GMAs, as well as improving their design to allow for faster processing rates (which is why Sandybridge = GPU on Processor die, unlike GPU on motherboard). So unless you want me to find a laptop that has an Intel GMA to cut down on battery/power usage when you aren't demanding much in graphics power (such as playing HD videos which the GMAs handle just fine or just using Windows with the Aero Interface on large screens), I'd say forget Sandybridge.

Last edited:

apisds

Reaction score
Will you be using this setup for work or for gaming? 2GB DDR5 is what you usually find for gaming laptops. Try ALIENWARE. They have laptops with these specs.

sluthra

Reaction score
Check out Clevo/Sager/Avadirect. The X7200 uses LGA1366 desktop processors but look around to see if you can find a barebones or something. Use a LGA1155 motherboard.

Graphics DDR5 more than 2GB [Upgradable to atleast 8GB or more] - The only cards that use 8GB or more are the Quadro cards and those are not for gaming. This Laptop is going to be ridiculously expensive btw.