Which font is the noobiest?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Re: Noobiest

I think the Times New Roman is over used! But not the nobbiest.

Torch

Reaction score
Re: Noobiest

Verdana definetly. It's the coolest looking one though, even it's rather plain :p

__z|x__

Reaction score
times new roman is the noobiest... i just hate pages with that font.

[XiRE]

Reaction score
Times new roman is DEFFINATLY the noobliest. Its like... all pointy and stuff... wayy too noobie for me. I mean, if I go to a page like this that uses times, i'm like holy crap no, but when i see one where use of times is on purpose, and LOOKS GOOD too, i'm like hey this aint so bad.

So times is a 50/50

Theotherside

Reaction score
hoster123 said:
OOOH, I remember in Windows 98 a font called Kiddi Paint - IT WAS SO NOOOBISH!!!!

Cant find it now though :( was great for messing round in paint with :)

The best font i like is Segoe UI - the new Vista font... IT ROCKS BETTER THAN VERNANDA AND ARIAL!!!

Tom
[EDIT] My sister just admitted she likes Comic Sans MS :( Big booboos - guess which font is being removed from her machine :drool: )
HAHA! That reminds me when I was really little, I had a lemonade stand, and my sign was made with Kiddi Paint if I recall. haha, that brought back memories, haha! I think I only made two dollars:biggrin:
-The Other Side

red one zero

Reaction score
I have to admit that I hate Comic Sans. One time I said that someone asked me how I could hate a font, and really I don't know. For some unknown reason it just gets on my nerves.

As for Times--well, every paper I've ever written was written in n00b font I guess. Seriously though, for webpages, what font you use depends on the context and overall theme/feel of the page.

That said, I don't think I myself could ever use Times for a webpage.

Cubeform

Reaction score
Times New Roman and Comic Sans, definitely. Comic Sans is bearable in headings and titles, but I've heard stories of Comic Sans being used for resumes! And, of course, n00bs just leave it at Comic Sans or Times New Roman and just keep on typing, and typing, and typing, and typing, and typing. And Times New Roman! It's so overused, and I don't know why. I hate it when people leave it as that, because it's so hard to read.

The best font is Calibri, the new font that ships with Office 2007.

jvp856

Reaction score
I would be able to say wich one is the noobiest, they s*ck both,
I realy like Lucida Console (remember Notepad?) and Loki Cola (for Photoshop images)