which forum u use?>

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i use phpBB because i MOD it and stuff and it turns out better than IPB and SMF when its fully modded to how i like it

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I code my own when I need them. That way, I have complete control over every specific detail. I know some features don't exist like the would if I was using VB, IPB, etc, but hey, I like it better when I have 100% control.

Last edited:

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
well, i got about 99% control because i could change everything i want, but personal forums are not very secure and can sometimes be easier for hackers

(what happened to your link exchange while i was gone?)

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
[Off Topic] I stopped working on my link exchange mid-June, for a few reasons. I put a lot of time into it when I was starting it, and I never really got a lot of members on it. In the future, I will prolly re-vamp the entire thing, make a nice clean xHTML/CSS2 layout, and clean up the code. Until then, I'm just going to leave it there. [/Off Topic]

Anyways, yea. At times personal scripts/codes can be un-secure, but by now, for me at least, I know enough PHP (With MySQL) to know what I need to do to stop problems such as those.

Last edited:

Iced Kola

Reaction score
I co-own a fairly large site, which is IPB 1.3. I handle all of the more advanced and technical stuff on it.

(I dont use x10, to host it, by the way)...

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I use IPB, it is a little complicated, but has many tools.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I also use IBP Moded to have a shop and other junk. :)

n4tec

Reaction score
I am currently using phpbb but will soon change to IPB..