Which games do you think is the most difficult to play?

supanut200042

Reaction score
For me it's Super Mario 64, both the Nintendo 64 and DS version. I had just made 11 stars on my DS versions!

wongers

Reaction score
Pokemon - GBA, i just cant seem to catch them all :'-(

lol

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Alan Wake - but I'm rubbish at it.

At least if / when you die, it restocks your ammo.

link001636

Reaction score
I wanna be the guy and the Retro Mega Man games.

That's really all.

Oh yeah and "Kino Der Toten"(Known as "Nazi Zombies") on Black Ops can get difficult too.

Reaction score
Another world (yeah I know, pretty old game xD). Ok maybe not the hardest, but most certainly one of the most annoying games I have ever played. The worst part, I had to play it for school T_T

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
It dipends on what you mean by hard. Like hardest to learn all about would have to go to an mmorpg like WoW. But hardest to play as far as skill would have to be an fps like cod.

mrcherry.pro31

Reaction score
Racing simulators. It's very hard to enjoy the game when you have to restart each race at least 5 times.

redterror_11735

Reaction score
The hardest game that I've played that I have actually owned would have to be Lair. The reason is more because of steering, since you have to tilt the PS3 remote to steer, and when there's so much stuff going on around you, it's hard to concentrate. Plus some manoeuvres have to be done by flicking or shifting the remote, and mine never seems to want to comply D:

At least you get to land in the midst of enemy armies and bite, claw, and burn your way through them :cool:

mrcherry - i agree completely with racing games, I always end up hitting the side wall and spinning out DX
Though I did somewhat decently in a recent racing game I had for PSP, and Mario Kart seems playable (so long as its not the Wii one if you have no wheel accessory x.x )

Last edited: