Votes: 2 3.2%
  • MYSPACE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
The great battle beteween the THE FREE WEBMAIL providers GMAILS vs HOTMAIL vs YAHOO vs MYSPACE.
Myspace also introduced free webmail for their users. its becoming common these days.But not efficient
On my view i will vote for HOTMAIL for its ease of use

kusal11

Reaction score
i think gmail is the best because it is very reliable and is also easy to use.
the thing which makes me like it more than hotmail is the fact that it doesnt put advertisements at the bottom of all your emails

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
kusal11 i agree with you but i hate the interface that google uses......
Edit:
hey no one to vote for yahoo!

Last edited:

kusal11

Reaction score
interface doesnt matter for me since i use a mail client, Windows Live Mail
i very rarely access my email from my web browser

lachytv

Reaction score
I would have voted for hotmail but they are blocking gmail emails, so I would have to say gmail.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Hello lachytv i am feelling sorry that u faced such problem,i have seen people saying this before

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Yahoo doesn't allow POP/IMAP access with free accounts, don't go anywhere near myspace, and I use gmail/hotmail. Easier to set up gmail with my domain so that's the one I use most, hence my vote.

vishal

Community Support
Reaction score
Sharky ,Yahoo aloow POP/IMAP with free accounts.......
i am using it ,u will find it in older version and not beta

phazzedout

Reaction score
I want to try to try the webhosting that x10 offers if you get 500 points. LOL.

I personally use Hotmail, mostly because I have been using it for the past 5 years. I have to admit, hotmail does limit me. I don't get the advertisements on the bottom anymore, I believe because I was part of the beta community. I heard AOL Mail and GMail are the best. I admit Gmail is by far the best.

somegood

Reaction score
Defiantly Gmail. As has more features than anyone else, easy to use, more space than anyone else, it very easily integrated to other google services. Simply the best.

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I use Gmail. POP/IMAP access with free account. Direct access from my phone (mail software for my phone), fast, clean, easy to use, simply the best.

Last edited:

mothmann

Reaction score
im stuck between gmail and hotmail but i voted gmail. i use hotmail tho because it was my first email i ever used and i just have everything linked to it already.

joejv4

Reaction score
W have to go with Gmail as my favorite. I have accounts with yahoo and hotmail too, but gmail is my favorite. I like the interface, I like the large amount of storage, I like the ability to pull in my POP mail, and I like the gmailnotifier app that runs in my systray.

phazzedout

Reaction score
I believe you should add AOL Mail seeing as it is just like GMail but it has unlimited Inbox. It supports POP I believe so you could use Outlook or Thunderbird. My girlfriend uses it for both her professional email and personal email.

dj0wns

Reaction score
I like hotmail because of its unlimited storage and its works better than any of the others that ive tried. It also works the best on my itouch (only problem is u need a spec app).

lightning yoshi

Reaction score
Gmail is really good, I love it, but the best non-free one for me would be Comcast, but I hate their webmail service, so I use Outlook 03, or Thunderbird.

smurfboi76

Reaction score
GMAIL is awesome! Google allows you to do a bunch of different things like unsend items within like 5 seconds of clicking send to someone. Also Gmail account allows you to access so many different google apps. Like the Docs and Calenders.

masterteam

Reaction score
there's no option for me to select, so i didint vote, i dont use "BIG" email companies, hotmail sometimes sucks

phazzedout

Reaction score
Can't wait to get 500 points to get that x10mail hosting that this host has to offer. :D