Votes: 13 20.6%
  • YAHOO

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • MYSPACE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

necteraaus

Reaction score
I voted Gmail, only because of it's large storage, Google integration and no ads in emails. I would use Hotmail as it's better suited to Live Messenger, which I use often, but I figured out how to use my Gmail for that, so I'm almost completely happy :biggrin: lol

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Gmail is the best. They are providing very wounder full email service.

Also they are providing the highest space

Last edited:

sidhosti

Reaction score
i vote gmail, works quickly and efficiently unlike hotmail which i ve had problems with before

newtown11

Reaction score
Gmail.

Great interface and no downtime that I've experienced. Quick and the most accurate spam filter around. You get everything you need and a ton of space - I've got 750 archived conversations (even more if you count individual emails) and I haven't even used one percent of the 7.5 gigs you get.

Last edited:

phazzedout

Reaction score
Everyone says the disk space for Google is the best but I have 12 gigs on web mail space on my hotmail account. I don't pay for any of it by the way.

shawntc

Reaction score
G-Mail FTW. I do use Hotmail, that's one of my oldest account and my informal e-mails account. However, G-Mail is my business account and I love how the disk space just keeps growing, and growing, and growing. Plus Google in general is awesomez.

henk506673

Reaction score
Gmail because it is plain simple. it organizes your mail easily and allows imap and pop3 so it allows you to be able to link it to thunderbird.

Rosemmary

Reaction score
I actually use several different free email hosts (aol, msn, yahoo, gmail, ICQ); simply because I am on instant messenger a lot; and needed screen names from each service.

The email address I use the most often is gmail. It seems to be the most secure from my experience.

I have never tried use myspace email; as I no longer really access that site at all.

I find it interesting that you don't list any of the other providers that are out there; because some of them are really amazing.

GMX.com - I have one account here; but they started blocking messages from a site I use.

mail.com - this provider allows you to choose from what seems like a gazillion choices when creating your address.

zoho - I just recently found this provider; and I have to say I am very impressed. They offer lots of little gadgets for your account, and the interface seems more like an actual mail application rather than just a webpage.

I am unable to vote in the poll; simply because I do not have a favorite email host, but also because your list is so small.

FrozenTime

Reaction score
GMail is nice, but it's a pain to sign up for. They forced me to verify via text message. Hotmail is my favorite though. I actually use their mail servers for my site (for those of you who don't know, you can use hotmail or gmail to make custom emails for domains you own, so if you own example.com, then you can make contact@example.com).

CWeb Creative

Reaction score
GMail simply because of three main things:
  • Ease of Use (Filters, SPAM Catching, Interface, etc.)
  • Integration of multiple services (IM, Youtube, IGoogle, etc.)
  • Reliability
No other service offers all of this as well as google does.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
gmail still does not have the mail scheduling facility.
Does any mail have such facility?
that mail should rank among the best.

sotirismichail53

Reaction score
I've had Yahoo mail for quite a while,but I switched to gmail because it offered much more.It had bigger space for your email and other interesting features that I can't actually remember.

outa_dis_world24

Reaction score
Personally i will take gmail.
I have using it for years and never disappointed. I have used yahoo but due to browser incompatibility had to quit. But what the heck, Google Mail Rules

gazetamac

Reaction score
In my opinion I think that the best webmail is currently GMail, because I think that they have probably the best spam filtering service, they offer a lot of free space, they scan the attached files you recive, the web application integrates with Google Talk and because the engineers at Google improve everyday the platform.

telugutopadmin

Reaction score
Gmail is the Greatest and fastest and secure site to receive mails fastly and easily so i like like the Gmail I think you too

khopcraft77

Reaction score
Gmail. Its fast, easy, and has good storage space. It has a great interface, instead of being a clusterfudge, and has no advertisements. The storage space is ALWAYS increasing, and after 4+ years of use, I am only using 8% of my storage. Hands down, its Gmail.

dany.osad21

Reaction score
Google apps for sure, if you can manage to sign up. They recently limited the quota to 25 max users, but for most people thats way more than enough!

Osad

will.weeks90

Reaction score
My favorite for features is AOL's Mcom. Its currently in beta with unlimited storage, POP3 and IMAP support, AIM messenger built in to the web interface and the list goes on.

Darkmere

Reaction score
I would have to say Gmail. It links to my phone so every thing is backed up on it, apps contacts and what ever else. Plus if you buy an android phone the account is upgraded to a pay version of the mail which you get extra features and more space.

Last edited: