• YAHOO

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • MYSPACE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

jodoloy

Reaction score
I use Hotmail.

I just can't stand Gmails interface. I like the more traditional bar interface.

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Moved to Computers and Technology.

bokicar

Reaction score
i suggest gmail as first but not only,you can try too aol and yahoo!

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
MySpace still exists? Anyway.. I've never used GMail, because they try to force me to give them a phone number, through which they say they'll text a password to me (Which I can't do since I don't get texting.). I'm not sure if it's just me they do that to or what... Anyway, between yahoo and hotmail, I prefer hotmail. I haven't found an email client that'll work with yahoo without issues, errors, and needing me to purchase a premium service.

Darkmere

Reaction score
MySpace still exists? Anyway.. I've never used GMail, because they try to force me to give them a phone number, through which they say they'll text a password to me (Which I can't do since I don't get texting.). I'm not sure if it's just me they do that to or what... Anyway, between yahoo and hotmail, I prefer hotmail. I haven't found an email client that'll work with yahoo without issues, errors, and needing me to purchase a premium service.

Gmail does it for security reasons it is similar to the verify e-mail. They can also want it if you have an android because the service is used to back up your phone. But I would not worry about them doing anything with it other than security, google holds one of the highest rank for not keeping or selling private information.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The only problem is, if I open a single text on my phone, there goes all access to technology until I can support every bill myself, you know? XD

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The only problem is, if I open a single text on my phone, there goes all access to technology until I can support every bill myself, you know? XD

Don't feed the cell phone carriers for Data or Texting services then! :)

Darkmere

Reaction score

Your phone carrier doesnt give you unlimited Text with your service?

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Nope. Mum decided to go with Verizon. I miss T-Mobile's unlimited nationwide texting and calling

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Your phone carrier doesnt give you unlimited Text with your service?
Most carriers no longer include unlimited texting as a part of any old calling plan. That's always something extra to pay for...

Nope. Mum decided to go with Verizon. I miss T-Mobile's unlimited nationwide texting and calling

... and of course we all know who is going to eat T-Mobile USA. Death Star!

DanielWhite

Reaction score
When did Myspace ever have webmail?

Anyway, Gmail is the best out there. No doubts, and no competition.

Last edited:

CoolFinalFan

Reaction score
I'm going with Hotmail, and that's not because I've been with them since they started it 15 yrs ago!

gouri78

Reaction score
i like gmail as i experienced faster service from it and lite edition so content loading is also faster.