Which is better for SEO

bltemplates12

Reaction score
I am registering a domain for a new site. For example, my target keyword is weight lost. WeightLost.com or Weight-Lost.com, which is better for SEO? Or they are just the same for SEO.

Thank you!

mattblog

Reaction score
weight-lost is the only one for sale. The other one seems to be on hold for someone by sedo, you can try to contact them about it (they sell domains and hold them) but i don't know what you will get. If you get it weightlost.com not weight-lost.com would be better. but if you cant go with weight-lost

mattblog

Reaction score
weight-lost is the only one for sale. The other one seems to be on hold for someone by sedo, you can try to contact them about it (they sell domains and hold them) but i don't know what you will get. If you get it weightlost.com not weight-lost.com would be better. but if you cant go with weight-lost

Aw i can't edit this now. Sorry, regardless no matter what one you choose i think they would be both the same for SEO, as of its not the name of the website but the content and the metatags

hacordoba

Reaction score
for yhe SEO its better the domain looks natural, i mean, not modified by - or _ you know. If you see the top rankings for an specific program, you will come up with this idea.

livandos

Reaction score
think. better
weightlost or weight-lost
space in domen no registred

Twinkie

Banned
Reaction score
No spaces probably, I am not sure if it matters. However, most domains do not use under scores, so I am pretty sure that if geared towards one it would be the one with no spaces.

slacker_

Reaction score
I don't think it would make that much of a difference. It's mainly the content that matters, meta-tags aren't that relevant any more (but not completely useless :).