Which is Better

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
right which sig is better? this is my 1st time attempting 1! seen many ppl with them so thought id giv it a go, 1s based on greyscale while the other is coloured. thanx for your time!

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
lol the 1st one.... is better... but could use some more stuff on it ..... sorry no rate since this is a question not a rate

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
ok thanx for the feed back man. do u have any good links to good tuts?like the shineing animation?example being jus say i had 1 with a gun and i wanted a reflection off light motionin over it n lightin that bit it covers?if u no wat i mean?

Akkarin

Reaction score
The 1st one is better, though I dislike the greyness of it.

Alejandro

Staff
Staff member
Community Support
Reaction score
I think the first one, it looks more serious.

Stiv_

Banned
Reaction score
thanx for the feed back also, i appreciate all your comments, im new to photoshop so its gd to hear peoples opinions to help me progress in the future! thanx alot :bigok:

Last edited:

Kay

Reaction score
Like the 1st one better I think you should go with that.

forza

Reaction score
1st one is the better one. But mabye put some different shades of gray in it.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Stiv_ said:
ok thanx for the feed back man. do u have any good links to good tuts?like the shineing animation?example being jus say i had 1 with a gun and i wanted a reflection off light motionin over it n lightin that bit it covers?if u no wat i mean?

well you could search these for shiny tutorial... but the gun and stuff you need to place it there yourself and blend it in so find a blending tutorial :ughdance: (get it :naughty: )

so here some great tutorials site's for photoshop:

www.pixel2life.com
www.tutorialized.com
www.good-tutorials.com

there are all kinds of tutorials ... so check it out :bigok:

and best of luck 2 ya :stupid: