which is the best CMS

asiapress

Reaction score
I think wordpress is more bigger than the past.Joomla is all the same.

drupal is very sameple,but you cant add ad on it or picture,very difficult.

IP.BOARD IS very expensive, I dont know how to deal with it.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"The best" depends on what you need -- and none of these is really a content management system (a "real" CMS involves versioning, workflows and approval cycles). If all you need is staging, publication and templating, all of them will do the job; the engine behind each will do everything you need. (The fact that you are not familiar enough with them to do what you want doesn't mean they won't do it. Figure it out or hire somebody who knows what they're doing.) If you need a real CMS, something that maintains document versions and has verifiable editorial and publication controls, then you either have to pony up some serious bucks or get busy programming. (If you decide to go the homebuilt route, then you'll probably find that it's easiest to learn Python and use Django as a jumping-off point -- it has a lot less cruft than WP, Joomla or Drupal.)

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I personally believe that Drupal is the best and most powerful CMS out there. I used it on one of my sites and still couldn't figure out how to use all of its amazing features. It seems basic at first but with modules, it can really shine.