Which is the Best P2P program?

fireput

Reaction score
Hey guys what do you think is the best P2P program to use these days? Are the most popular like kazaa, Bittorrent, eMule, still the best ones, or are there others catching up? Right now im using Bittorrent, I think BT is the best out of all of them, it is fast, reliable and you always get things first. plus it relies on more than one source, so if one source goes down, you still have many to use .so what P2P programs does everyone here use these days? When I say best, I am mostly referring to the ones with the highest number of users.

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
I myself use Utorrent...But I wonder if threads on P2P are allowed. You see one thing leads to another...

Slothie

Reaction score
Prolly bitorrent, its increasingly popular nowadays, emule ain't too bad either.

blitzkrieg

Reaction score
They all have their pros and cons and you could use them all depending on what you are looking for. You have better chances to find old files on emule as torrents are mostly for recent files (or thats what I've seen). But torrents are really good as long as you are looking for popular files.

Slothie

Reaction score
I mainly use limewire / aresgalaxy to get single mp3s... where I can't be stuffed getting the entire album

KowKing

Reaction score
Bittorrent with the Micro-Torrent (µTorrent) client.

Sohail

Reaction score
Limewire seems like a really good one. You can easily search through files by category and keywords. Also, the latest version of Limewire can download .torrent files aswell and it is the most popular P2P file sharing program on the planet as said on their website - http://www.limewire.com/

rackfenix

Reaction score
LimeWire is nice, but uTorrent is iqual, but i need to change to uTorrent for space disk... =/

Swiblet

Reaction score
I use Limewire for the popular all-american things, since Limewire does not really have anything that is not popular. For all other things, I use UTorrent (much more now than I used to, thanks to someone in this thread ^_^ THANK YOU!). UTorrent is the fastest BitTorrent client around.

~~Ben

alfred

Reaction score
uTorrent 1.6, why? That is because, after that, Bittorrent bought them off. (they call it a "merger", but it is obvious who is in control now. c'mon, same names of admins, but COMPLETELY different ways of "leading" and different ways of WRITING even! the originals just "disappeared")

Last edited:

manzoor

Reaction score
uTorrent I have used others like kaaza or limewire but in my pc they get crashed so I don't use them anymore uTorrent is light i have been using it since a month and its going well

shaunak

Reaction score
I use ARES and utorrent.
Ares is the best for the gunterella network (sorry if i misspelled it ;)
and as a added plus, it supports torrents also!

alquimistabiologico

Reaction score
I use Azureus.

I like it because is simple, and have a lot of cool options, like password protection when goes to tray.

eternal-empire

Reaction score
I saw some posts saying Bittorrent and Utorrent...Excuse me if I am showing signs of n00bishness. But according to me, these programs do not have p2p support. Please correct me if I am right...

I use Ares P2P (search for this on google, you will find it)...I dont know its advantages over other programs but I find its interface extremely user-friendly...you should try it