Which is your favorite Gaming Company?

Derek

Community Support Force
Community Support
Reaction score
I like nexon for computer games even they are money freaks. I like rockstar for regular games.

nexhunter

Reaction score
thq,sierra,ea,novalogic,massive,ubisoft,sega,nintendo,microsft,bungie,enseemble

ea,microsoft on there only becuase of some good games they in general are weak in community support and would never get a vote from me

Last edited:

ranperij

Reaction score
Off the top of my head, Valve, Ubisoft, SquareEnix, Level 5, Insomniac, Naughty Dog, Ready at Dawn, and probably many more.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score
i like activision... and a copmany that is no longer around Micropose... i thought they put out some good product like the origional civ...

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
ubisoft, valve are the game companies that i like

Admonisher

Reaction score
My personal favorites are Id Software, 3DO ( rip =( ), Wherever the lisence to produce D&D based games goes- ( Atari, Bioware, Interplay, Black Isle Studios...... god knows what the hell else yet they are always fantastic games. ).

Also Capcom and Squaresoft, NOT Square-enix.

And I guess Blizzard even though after they release a great game they chronically make me angry with thier future decisions.

TauRo

Reaction score
Blizzard,
LionHead [Black & White, The Movie, Fable ect..],
BullFrog [ now dead.. however Dungeon Keeper ;P ] ,
Squaresoft - Square Enix and sons.

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I actually don't have a favorite... oddly enough, though I do like EA games a lot.

Dra_chan

Reaction score
Square Enix, Level 5, Nippon Ichi, Atlus...any company that produces high quality rpg's.

shaunak

Reaction score
Activision for Call of duty
EA Games for the sim city franchise
and Microsoft Studios for AOE

ethraax

Reaction score
I hate Blizzard, but they put out better games than I've seen from any other company. Unlike most other companies, Blizzard never releases a crappy game - and they continue support for their games pretty much infinitely. They know how to keep a game alive and fun for years and years, something that the world of episodic gaming seems to have trampled upon.

Again - I hate the company, but love the games.

Mitch

Reaction score
EA, Activision Blizzard, Infinity ward and Team17 (it is fun to kill those worms)