Which is your favorite Gaming Company?

Reaction score
Electronic Arts, Ubisoft and Bethesda. I like Electronic Arts for The Sims series, Ubisoft for Far Cry series and Bethesda for The Elder Scrolls series. I am eagerly waiting for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.:biggrin:

hirohina53

Reaction score
Square Enix too, they have made some great games, like Final Fantasy X or Kingdom hearts II

I like Ubisoft too, for assassin's creed and The raving Rabbids :D

mikesla115595

Reaction score
Hi.

I don't follow any gaming company because it's the suits in the office who run the show. I follow the programmers actually (if at all possible).

Back in the late 80's - 90's I would keep an eye on who was doing the programming such as Sid Meier's, Will Wright etc...

The company name sure was important back in those days because you knew who the programmers were. Today everyone, and their dog is programming, and the gaming company normally goes with the lowest bid on game contracts so you can no longer follow anyone.

Even today if Sid Meier's name is attached to a game title it doesn't mean that he himself is doing the programming, the company is using his name only. Take Take2 for instance, when they created CIV 4, man what a debacle...I have never seen Sid back a piece of turd that big before, I mean it was a disgusting product (until the patches came out, and fixed the myriad of bugs).

Today the gaming industry stinks all because of the corporations running them. Now if you wish to have a great product lean toward Indie game titiles (games which are being programmed by people who work out of their home/basement). These games are created by real gamers, and they know what games are about, gaming companies on the other hand only understand their love of money. True gaming programmers love the game (sure the money is nice).

Later!

jdarias

Reaction score
Today the gaming industry stinks all because of the corporations running them. Now if you wish to have a great product lean toward Indie game titiles (games which are being programmed by people who work out of their home/basement). These games are created by real gamers, and they know what games are about, gaming companies on the other hand only understand their love of money. True gaming programmers love the game (sure the money is nice).

Later!

PopCap and the creators of Live for Speed!

dazepol88

Reaction score
I love EA for battlefield series and Dead Space!, I like Bungie to and Epic games :D.

Sharky

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I never had an opinion before but now...

Infinity Ward

phreakair62

Reaction score
Ubisoft, vavle and bethesada still playing fallout 3 and fallout new vegas for the 6th and 4 th time thru!!!!