Which is your favorite Gaming Company?

guancharlie25

Reaction score
People all have different ideas of what the best companies are because they like different games. What we should focus on how the gaming industry overall can improve. Currently games are becoming to corporate. People are no longer able to take risks on making games, because they need a lot of money to hire graphical designers to make their games look nice. Otherwise they get shelved as indie games. In order to get the money, they need to get a backer to approve all their design decisions and these backers like nice stable investments, not good innovative games.

Jennacide

Reaction score
Guancharlie... I'm not certain I totally agree with that. Take Funcom for example, they've been working on and will be releasing Secret World which in case you're not aware takes a MAJOR step away from the mundane and right into some seriously taboo subjects. I don't know about you, but I would have to say your desire for something innovative lies within this title. I could go on and on about other titles that do what you're asking for, all you have to do is google it ;)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I liked Funcom when they released Age of Conan but the way they managed the game turned me off from them. I'm going to give them another shot if they ever release the secret world, hopefully they've learned from their mistakes.

Jennacide

Reaction score
yeah Corey, I'm holding out hope for that too... lots of bad press with Conan and AO before that... Secret World looks and sounds pretty amazing and hopefully since they've been working on it for years it'll actually work when it's released ;)

Avegaille

Reaction score
Game Freak, Level-5, Capcom

Those are some of the gaming companies that I like... xD; They did make games like Pokemon, Prof. Layton, Inazuma Eleven, Ace Attorney, Megaman.EXE etc.

SierraAR

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Bethesda Softworks, hands down. Amazing games that get better every release, especially the Elder Scrolls series.

krunalp4199391

Reaction score
I love to play Cricket games....................

So i like Ea for cricket........................

I love wwe................

So i alsolike thq for smackdown v/s raw.........