Which is your favourite CMS ?

misson

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
My preference is for This and That, also known as my fists.

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
My vote goes to WordPress. I've been using it for 2 years now and don't intend on ever using anything else. I've tried out a few other CMS scripts, but in my own opinion, nothing came close to the ease of use and customization of WordPress. WP is extremely easy to customize with its flexible plugin and theme system.

All the websites I create that require a CMS have WordPress installed.

alan.upham3059

Reaction score
JOOMLA. Joomla has the ability to create a full blown site that has shopping carts and anything else you want to create. Yes it has points in which you will need more knowledge of html, php, css and other coding but there is a large community out there to help both free and paid.

Danielx386

Reaction score
I think most struggle to make an original site with wordpress. Mainly because an amount of knowledge to skin it.

So without the knowledge a wordpress site looks like every other wordpress site.

WordPress is the best. If you know html and css, you can do just about anything. I made a skin that look extremely close to a phpbb skin.

ciril tomy

Reaction score
I say, if you want to have a solid, flexible, modular and most powerful CMS go with Drupal.

Every CMS needs some kind of basic skill to get the most out of it, or to extend it's capability by customizing.
So if you don't know much HTML, PHP or CSS then it won't easy whichever CMS you use.

I say you can use Drupal even without writing a single line of PHP or html code.

You can see some tutorials I have made for Drupal here Web Design

Best wishes

helllord

Reaction score
I think Joomla.
But still it depends on what kind of website you are making.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Joomla for me.
It has huge community and free addons.

paint2010

Reaction score
Wordpress is my favorite content management system. After that is either Joomla! or Drupal.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Joomla.

1.6 is marginally better than 1.5

lshillis

Reaction score
I like Joomla myself although I am not that familiar with WordPress and Drupal. With Joomla I create my own templates and enjoy working with the CMS.

From what I do know they all have their good and bad points, it's all about what you want to do with your site. Each CMS have their advantages in certain areas.

I would like to learn more about WordPress and Drupal then I would be able to give a definitive answer.

entityx47

Reaction score
I integrate, use and work closely with CushyCMS for all my clients who request a CMS if they are not using Joomla or Mambo, etc. CushyCMS is a free WYSIWYG Content Management System. It is amazing, and worth the checkout.