Which Is Your Favourite Web Browser?

Which Is Your Favourite Web Browser?

• Total voters

beatles-143

Reaction score
Which web browser is your favourite? Mine is Google Chrome by a long way. 8)

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
There should be an "Other" option as even though those 5 are the most popular ones, there are others on the market.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 4.0 Beta 7 on my computer and I'm very comfortable with it. The new default interface is pretty awesome. I love the add-ons, especially Firebug. Other browser's development tools don't come anywhere close.

I have to say, Internet Explorer 9 Beta, is coming along quite well.

I have all 5 of those browsers plus the new RockMelt installed on my computer.

Last edited:

Gonrah

Reaction score
I use Google Chrome.
Before several years I were user of IE but then I change it to Firefox. After six month I gradually switched to Opera and for and for short period I were with Green Browser but finaly Google win my heart.
I also tried Flock, Navigator, Thor, Sea Monkey and Apple Safari, but they arent good enough.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

I use Google Chrome.
Before several years I were user of IE but then I change it to Firefox. After six month I gradually switched to Opera and for and for short period I were with Green Browser but finaly Google win my heart.
I also tried Flock, Navigator, Thor, Sea Monkey and Apple Safari, but they arent good enough.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
All browsers for mac are basically the same, but Safari and Chrome are the fastest. I use Safari, because it is installed by default.

~Callum

chanh.ong25

Reaction score
My favorite browser is not just one. I use different browser for different purpose.

FF for web development with the add-on like firebug and web developer
Opera to check for the latest web standard and site that don't quite meet that standard
Chrome for some quick load to check on something but now FF is getting better so I am rarely use Chrome now!

IE for anything else

gflash76

Reaction score
I have three browsers installed on my Macs, but I tend to use Camino more than even FF itself. Maybe it's just me but FF tends to feel bloated on occasion, but it displays my pages properly.

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
I like Mozilla Firefox. A huge collection of addons and their updates are making them the best.

sluthra

Reaction score
Firefox with adblock plus, downthemall, skip screen, so many amazing addons for firefox. Hands down firefox for me.

c9311

Reaction score
Google Chrome for everyday browsing, but I use Firefox to use Google's pagespeed.

rudio

Reaction score
I use Seamonkey version 2.0.10 on a Linux machine.

Ther e should have been an "others" choice!

cheers

6886_

Reaction score
I was used to opera and fire fox, but now switched to chrome. Basically i like the simplicity of chrome.

xthatech

Reaction score
i like mozilla. they are great in making addons that some browser does'nt have. Lightning speed when it comes to browsing web.