Which OS?

Which operating system?

• Total voters

kanno

Reaction score
I use Ubuntu Linux, I have switched from Windows and I never looked back. Ubuntu 8.04 gives me the performance I have always wanted from a PC. I no longer have to wait 5 mins after logging in for everything to load anymore, I can use my PC straight after login.

gagan

Reaction score
My vote goes for Linux. Its completely free and due to being Open Source, flaws and vulnerabilities get patched up faster and moreover No Viruses as compared to Windows.

If we look upon Mac OS X Leopard, those iMacs & the rest are expensive. Not actually expensive but we can really have better hardware configurations in the same amount of price + the added power of Linux which is free and open source.

Sohail

Reaction score
There's a lot you can do with Mac you know, all the professionals use it ;). Plus you rarely gt viruses for Mac, in fact out of the 5 years I've had mine, i haven't had one virus at all! So it would definitely be worth it.

bookworm99

Reaction score
Well, having my loveli Macbook I of course use OS X Leopard whenever I can. I also have Vista Ultimate on Bootcamp, which I use quite frequently, and Ubuntu Linux (6.04, in desperate need of update) via Parallels - it's all in my sig.

bugzon

Reaction score
Vista. Have never had a problem with it (maybe because I'm a bit on the techie side?).

every one use vista please BUT>>>>>>>>>>>

AFTER INSTALLING WINDOWS VISTA SERVICE PACK 1
Edit:
Well, having my loveli Macbook I of course use OS X Leopard whenever I can. I also have Vista Ultimate on Bootcamp, which I use quite frequently, and Ubuntu Linux (6.04, in desperate need of update) via Parallels - it's all in my sig.

Mac is also good but i would never use it personally....

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Hello guys,

Crikey not another one of these threads already lol!

Well, I proudly run Ubuntu Linux, because it's fast, reliable and looks really good with some nice pretty desktop effects packages like Compiz Fusion installed =D

-Luke.

ctadmin

Reaction score
I voted Linux. I dunno I just like it more than Windows and Mac. You can customize a lot more, easy to learn to program in, and if something isn't available you can make it yourself. Ah, open source is great.
Did I mention FREE