Which template you prefer?

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
Hi! Here are two templates i have created for Acecarparts, please tell me which template you prefer. at the moment the background image is the only fitting background image i have.

i have placed full page views of templates and compare views (meaning both templates on one page, viewed in iFRAME)

view template at http://cars.iamshipo.x10hosting.com

:cat: i hate the top so i used the top from a different template and pasted it there

Last edited:

Akkarin

Reaction score
I like the second one better. The whole "site | email" ect.. thing make the search bar less lonely and empty.

Good Job! 8/10

lethalg

Reaction score
i also like the 2nd one better but i am unsure of the background image that you have used due to the shadow on the left hand side

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
honestly i couldnt find any background image that will fit either of these templates. if you can find one for me, that would be great and i can donate a few points.

freak

Reaction score
Yes... i like them both templates.... but theres somethin wrong with the background... emm... its like.... not matchin... i have some background pics... idk if they fits... but ill post the link to download them... but i dont have upload them yet... :D ill post it later...
i like both templates... but i preferd the second 1 :happy: :grin:

TDKMAN

Reaction score
I like the 2nd one as well it looks kinda more pro and the buttons on the first look kinda fake

bigdbag

Reaction score
The 2nd's better but both need a better background most definitely. Really strange looking frankly...

Matthews255

Reaction score
2 is better.

just lots better and not as borin, if it had some mouseover buttons it would be even better!

limelight

Reaction score
Both need new background images. I like the 2nd. . a smaller font would be better too.

Last edited:

lethalg

Reaction score
ill see if i can quickly hook something up on photoshop.

is something like that OK ?

Last edited:

taco|

Reaction score
I like the buttons on the 1st much better. :\

Everyone else likes the 2nd...

TDKMAN

Reaction score
taco| said:
I like the buttons on the 1st much better. :\

Everyone else likes the 2nd...
I posted here before but the button Idea is good, but the colors do not go good

Y

yrudumb

yea, but backgrounds in ur layout isn't a good idea unless you stretch out the entire thing to the full width of the window. just my thoughts.

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I like the 2nd one, The back ground image look's fine to me. great work!

n4tec

Reaction score
I like the second.. about the first one are you going to host car plans..

IamShipon1988

Reaction score
lol...no those buttons on the first one is not permanent. i didnt make new button yet so i just used those. currently i am making buttons with mouse over effect. tnx for your comments. and yes as i have stated, the background is "wack" but thats the best item i have related to cars. =]

if you can provide me with a link to a cool background for car sites, it would be great.

btw. should i add mouse over effects on the buttons for the second one?

Last edited:

clement

Reaction score
2nd one's better in my opinion, yea you shd add mouseover effects for the buttons on the 2nd template