Which touchscreen phone would you go for?

vperlin

Reaction score
I would love to have the Sony Ericsson X1 Xperia, except for $800, I can get a phone pretty equivalent for much less.

The BB Storm is nice, but from what I hear, they are riddled with issues, and RIM have been pretty sketchy about it.

The Instinct looks nice, as Does the Dare, but I dont know to much about them.

Anything by HTC is golden, IMO. (They co-made the Xperia with SE)

If I could choose out of all of those, it would have to be the X1. Just basically, I think it's a pretty neat phone, does everything I'd need it to do, and more. Looks nice, it's a touch screen along a keyboard too. That's one of the main gripes I have with the iPhone, and it being Apple. :p I'd want a touch screen and a keyboard. I'm greedy :)

GTKILLA

Reaction score
i like iphone. But I never had it :p and 400-500 is already alot for me :eek:. Apple is fine with me but if the phone is not really that good, i dont think its worth it.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
go with the new blackberry. isn't it called blackberry storm? i saw ads on tv and it looks pretty cool.

Yup. The Blackberry Storm is what it is called. At first I thought that phone was only on Sprint, but I checked Verizon's website and they carry it. The only issue with the smartphones these days though is that right now as of what I know, the iPhone is the only phone that will use Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

hamsn

Reaction score
I currently have hTC P3452
works well, but I like QWERTY keypads!!