Which Type Of forums can I Run on x10Hosting ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satishd

Reaction score
I have created a forum on x10hosting..
I want to make it a form dedicated to mobiles and there applications..

I am Just asking am i allowed to Do SO?
Not Hosting any Application On the Site.. But Linking them .. via free File Hosting Sites..
can i make it?

Also a question about..
can i make a site which would make Links for :movies: available?
movies ..dvdrips..etc
Not Warez But Movies..
Is this allowed.
I read TOS and it says i am Not To Host them on Server..
so can i just Out up a good community .. with people doing fun.. but just one section making movies available..

is it possible sir?

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
You can use any legal forum software that is out there. ( Phpbb, SMF, IPB, etc )

As for what you wish to link to :

» Illegal Material : This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation. You may not store copyrighted Mp3s on your webspace in any way shape or form.

Although you mention you wouldn't host any of it, by linking to it, it would tie into this rule :

» Warez : Includes pirated software, ROMS, emulators, phreaking, hacking, password cracking, IP spoofing, etc., and encrypting of any of the above. Also includes any sites which provide "links to" or "how to" information about such material.

So unless the movies are allowed to be online to be downloaded, then no. You may not link to, host or promote visiting those sites on your forum or website.

satishd

Reaction score
THought So..
was just asking to make it clear..
But just One Question..
what about a Mobile site..
I mean site where Mobile applications.. for nokia, sony ericson..etc will be availble to download. Via external file hosting Sites..

to be true... the apps will be made aviable so as users will not be made to register the apps..

Movies and warez Out.. i get it..
But Mobile forum?
i think... this is also gonna be out :happysad: but just so asking to make a little clear to me :)

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
If the applications have copyrights, then you can't host it.
If you have the permission of the owner to host it, or you're the creator of the applications, then you can :).

Status
Not open for further replies.