Which Weather you like the most and why?

Which weather winter or summer?

• winter

Votes: 33 49.3%
  • summer

Votes: 34 50.7%

• Total voters

Amanda~Lee

Reaction score
Re: Which Weather you like the most?

Well I like Fall best, but would take summer over the 22 degrees high temp of today.

islamis4u

Reaction score

my fav is winter i must say cuz i just love it.

-AwaR-

Reaction score

both of those seasons are great for different things. biggest for summer. no school. lol but other things too lol.
Winter is the best i think though cus of snowboarding. lol

alexandgruntz

Reaction score

Summer maxes out around 25-29oC here, winter is too cold, never going above 17oC.

Namjies

Reaction score

early summer and late summer, cause the weather is great, but it ain't too hot. I'm completly down whenever it's hot... heavy... and my brain stop working. And chilling is way too unpleasant. A nice 15-22 degrees all year long would be nice. Fall is nice at beggining, with colored trees, but awfully empty and gross when there's no leaves anymore, but still no snow. All grey/brown. Winter is nice, but eh, except after an icestorm, when trees looks like huge crystal objects, ain't too nice. Spring is only nice cause summer is coming.

From early summer to late summer, there's always tons of nice fruit to eat outside. Some wild strawberries in my lawn, blackberries and rasperries bushes around. Hmm, food...

-AwaR-

Reaction score

lawl pretty detailed post there. lol very nice.

nakg0d

Reaction score

I like winter because of the snow... the summer is okay because of the free time that we get, but it can get a little repetitive and boring... not to forget hot.

nat1192

Reaction score

Winter is nice for the most part and is my overall choice. But I do like the rainy aspect of summer (some people call me crazy for liking dark, rainy days)

VPmase

Reaction score

I like rain. Rain comes in Spring. I like Spring.

adrenlinerush

Reaction score

fall is my favorite season... when the leaves are all the colors and its nice and cool but not cold yet...

sandogg

Reaction score

I stay in Scotland but was born in a tropical country and while our summers are not great, I love all the summer activities rather than the winter sports up here (although last couple of years, the snow not been great).

Dazz

Reaction score

Summer by miles, the Spring is like Autumn. And Autumn is like Winter here LOL.

Welcome to the United Kingdom, grey 9 months of the year LOL

evansmaster

Reaction score

I like to experience winter. 'cause here in our country is always hot... and no snow.

manzoor

Reaction score

I like to experience winter. 'cause here in our country is always hot... and no snow.

Me too its always hot in Pakistan even in winter now its 15 - 17 C outside.

I would love to play in snow

I can;t say about one weather. Each one has its own ups and downs :happysad:

So I like the whole year :biggrin:

islamis4u

Reaction score

yeah in Pakistan it is but at night its pretty much cold right at night i must say it can't be 16 1o 17 C now a days

trubt65

Reaction score

I very much prefer the summer. grew up in the snow moved to the desert and am going back within a year.

Family can keep the snow.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score

Mainly summer because there's more things to do, but I like winter too because of all the memories it brings back, and because I like it when we have snow days from school.

RedDragon

Reaction score

I would have to say that Summer is the best season. This is true for four reasons (or four seasons of reasonable opinion if you will):

1. I said so.

2. Fall is too windy.

3. Winter is too cold and I find hibernating to be very annoying.

4. Spring shouldn't even be considered a season at all. All it is doing is switching itself like a trans gender prostitute. One day it will be cold like it's becoming Winter (this is the female season by the way), then it will warm up and try to be like Summer.

Summer, however, is perfect. All you need to do is go outside, maybe lie down, and just bathe in the warmth of 90 degrees or more.

Sohail

Reaction score

I would prefer the Winter. Where i live it's Summer all year round and i get tired of the sun when it tips over the 40C line.