Which Web Browser you like most?

redoakranch

Prime Account
Reaction score
Firefox across platforms, with Seamonkey as my backup or to switch just for a change of scenery. I like having the Seamonkey web composer so easily at hand. I'm hoping the Camino project fires back up someday.

melavoy

Reaction score
I would switch to Chrome if it were not for that white blank flash upon refreshing page. I know it has something to do with screwing up the sites header with style sheets and jquary and what have you. But I don't get that with FF so..

wwinter

Reaction score
Chrome is very fast ad you can install extensions like what Firefox can do too.:wink:

Palmer640

Reaction score
I used to like Google Chrome but it's becoming too bloated. Too many background apps, custom version of Flash, Java, etc. built in... It just bothers me, especially because I have an older computer. I made a switch to Chromium which is a little better on resources (since it doesn't have a bunch of extras).

So Chromium it is for me.

highplainsthumper53

Reaction score
I have to concur that the Chromium browser is light on resources and runs fine on my older ASUS EeePC 701 4G Surf netbook. Being compact it uses an Intel Atom CPU with a 7" (178mm) screen and solid state 4gb disk drive. Recently I updated it to the Zorin 6.2 Lite Linux distro, which is able to run smoothly in its small amount of 512 mb RAM and limited disk storage. I believe it is using the LXDE GUI.

Being compact, I usually pack it in an overnight case, motorcycle saddle bag or backpack when riding bicycle. With the Chromium browser, I receive E-mails, check on my E-Bay bids & purchases, check forums I frequent, browse the 'net at a coffee shop or restaurant, motel room, etc. With the extra capacity battery I have well over 8 hours of use without a charge, making it a truly portable solution. It is currently my "tablet" with a decent keyboard. :)

Sincerely, George Hostler, Clovis NM US