Who do you blame?

jaco_don

Reaction score
Well recent attack in mumbai have open many can of worms ... one of which is Americas Indirect Involvement : When America signed Anti Communist pact with pakistan they provided training to the Pakistan soldiers with tactical warfare

Recent Americas war on Afghanistan they trained an group of pakistan Army and named it the " GREEN FLAG " this army was formed for attack on Afghanistan but now they the Green Flag train terrorist to carryout attack in Israel, UK South Asia ,India and Africa

America have been funding pakistan these funds were used for buying Arms and Ammunition from " CHINA "

Now who do you blame

jaco_don

Reaction score
this is not me saying its available on Wikipedia and if you search google loads of documents are available

If we can't discuss facts why are forum created ... I have not blamed anybody in my post am just asking for your point of view ...

Hope you take my post as a discussion and not anything else

Regards
Rohan

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
Well hey we gave the Afghans weapons to fight the Russians way back when they invaded Afghanistan, and now they're using those weapons against us.

History repeats itself, that's all I can say.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't know who to blame without some extensive research. I'm not very well informed of what is going on in the world :|

Jordan C

Reaction score
Me nither.

Be careful with these threads, they can cause trouble.

D

dWhite

I'm sick and tired of seeing people blame America for everything that happens in their country.

London gets bombed, they blame us.
India gets bombed, they blame us.

You know what? Blame your own damn government.

epyx_snow

Reaction score
People are responsible for their own actions. That means that the ones who did this shootings are to blame, not somebody else. If you try to find an indirect cause for mumbai events, it would be logical to find the indirect causes for whose events to. I then you are in a pattern that never stops.

xPlozion

Reaction score
i too agree that others have to stop pointing the finger at us for their governments incompetence. we did not put a gun to their heads and say "do this". You can't blame us for their extremist thoughts and religions.

STOP BLAMING AMERICANS FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!

Coldfirezz

Reaction score
i too agree that others have to stop pointing the finger at us for their governments incompetence. we did not put a gun to their heads and say "do this". You can't blame us for their extremist thoughts and religions.

STOP BLAMING AMERICANS FOR EVERYTHING IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!

I do agree with you. We arent the ones tell others to do stuff by force but by simple words.

Jordan C

Reaction score
I'm just going to lock this thread, before it gets even more out of hand.

*Closed*

Spartan Erik

Retired
Reaction score
I would also like to add that the US warned the Indian government about this impending attack.. it goes to show that the Indian military/police forces were not prepared